Sign in to follow this  
Guest lalo lolo1

To whom downloaded the Simmer's Sky MD11 American Airlines textures

Guest lalo lolo1

I changed them, and these look waaaaay better.I attach a pic so you can judge yourselves. I am uploading them today, so probably they will be available tomorrow. If you want to get this new version check that the title must have the letters "V2" (so you don't download the same textures you have).Hope you like it.Leo

Awesome!!! :-eek I'm surprised more people haven't repainted this bird... This bird (hands down) is the best freeware MD11 out there. It has an awesome VC and FDE to boot. I have even created a nice sound package for this bird for anyone who wants it. Leave your email, I'll send it to you...:-)

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2

Guest lalo lolo1

There are many reasons I pressume. One is because there's no publicity such as the one you'll see for any of the big developers projects, such as IFDG with its MD11. Other is that the visual model is not really comparable to the IFDG's. In this repaint I had to reshape all the windows, since the original Simmer's Sky's are square and the real windows of the MD11 are oval. Also changed the tail lines since the ones in the model were not like in the pics.Other than that I agree that the FDEs are good and the VC is excellent. My choice of this bird over the IFDG is the VC and the fact that it consumes less PC resources therefore performing better when it comes to FR and texture loading.You should upload your sound pack. I already have a good one, thanks anyway.Leo