Sign in to follow this  
Ronaldo1978

Billy Rutherford

Billy Rutherford passed away 6th February 2011.

A great contributor and painter of the FS Community. I still have lots of stuff created by Billy on my machines and most if not all can still be found at the library.

Sadly missed. May he rest in peace.

brgds, Ron

Flying P3Dv5 with PMDG 737 NGXu, 747v3, 777; QW 787; Orbx; Chaseplane, AI Lights Reborn Pro, Lots of AI, AIController

Visit www.airlinesim.aero

I second that notion, Billy was a prolific contributor to the library, and I see much of his work in the AI paints installed on my sim.  Shortly before he passed I was "infected" with the AI bug, going on a mad quest to download all kinds of AI flightplans/paints for both common and the obscure airlines, and he had a knack for providing schedules and paints for the lesser known carriers.   I greatly appreciate all the color he has added to traffic in our virtual skies!