Sign in to follow this  
PinkJackal

New developer (DC10)

Yes yes yes!  Im up for the Monarch DC-10 and lets not forget BA :dance:

Yes I have to agree looks very good so far. I can't wait till this baby comes out!

:lol:

Chris Howard

Gimme a red tail DC10 yummy!

But BA bought acquired their DC-10s too late (1988) for them to get the red tail livery :lol:

G-DMCA and G-BYDA please! I wonder if they'll do a DC10-10 as well, which opens up G-TDTW, G-TAOS and G-DPSP...

Yeah that was my next question. What variants are they going to develop?

DC-10-30/-ER/-CF/-F and -40 because we have the documentation on those and they're pretty similar to each other. Not 100% sure about the rest (-10 and KC-10 although we have a lot of Documentation on the KC-10 it's almost entirely different aircraft inside and out)

Delta way back in the day operated them. Will buy this one.

Sent from Samsung Galaxy Note 2

Eric 

DC-10-30/-ER/-CF/-F and -40 because we have the documentation on those and they're pretty similar to each other. Not 100% sure about the rest (-10 and KC-10 although we have a lot of Documentation on the KC-10 it's almost entirely different aircraft inside and out)

That's great! Thanks for getting back to me

Nice, this is now on my "watchlist" of promising planes. I'll let you guys finish the 10 first, however just to "plant the seed" on another DC plane that is really needed is the ten minus two...

Anyways, the 10 is looking awsome so far, keep it up!

however just to "plant the seed" on another DC plane that is really needed is the ten minus two...

you're now the second guy to mention that. please let us do the -10 first haha :D

Looks great!

It's good to see a DC-10 in the works, not too many classics out there at the moment...

thanks that's exactly why we chose it. because it's a classic ;)

One of the biggest flops in commercial aviation. Second only to a Comet!

How exactly? 386 civilian aircraft made, also 60 KC-10. If you call that a flop then also A340, B747-8i, B747SP, MD-11, Boeing 717 and many more were flops.

After its initial problems were fixed DC-10 was a great aircraft, though I agree that some Douglas bosses should have been sent to jail for not taking fixing the cargo door issue seriously until hundreds of people died.