Sign in to follow this  
sander 88

Can't get jobs whit air hauler

Can Somebody Please Help Me,

I Want To Play Air Hauler But When I Start It And Create A Comany And Pilot I Want To Do Jobs But There Arn't Any Jobs On The Job Board,

Then It Asks Me To Import Scenery But It Gives An Eror,

Please Help Me!!!

The developer is really good about responding if you leave a message on the Air Hauler forum. 

If you haven't tried I would suggest doing that first, plus there is some other really good information in the forum that will make you Air Hauler experience more enjoyable.

Ernie

Ernest Pergrem

I've had troubles with AirHauler too, but managed to solve them. Don't remember what it was, but i think it had to do with Win7. You might want to check the compatibility mode in Windows. (Rightclick the executable and set the compatibility to WinXP or even lower. And run it as Administrator. Again, i simply cant remember.

Oh and one question: Why Do You Start Every Word With A Capital? It is very ANNOYING to read, and it must be more work typing that way then typing normal, So please, do the latter :P

mARK iS rEALLY eASY tO aNNOY sO pLEASE bE cAREFUL.

mARK iS rEALLY eASY tO aNNOY sO pLEASE bE cAREFUL.

It's seems to be that you are the one being annoyed now Jim, so you might want to take a quick peek in the mirror before judging. Remember your own advice?

Hey, at least i am trying to help people out instead of posting offtopics! :wink:

@Sander: No problem! Have you figured out the problem?

It's seems to be that you are the one being annoyed now Jim, so you might want to take a quick peek in the mirror before judging. Remember your own advice?

Hey, at least i am trying to help people out instead of posting offtopics! :wink:

No, didn't find it and i don't know how to set it WinXP or lower 

It IS helpful to a new member to know stuff.

I am RARELY annoyed and then I usually move on.

OP,

Did you generate the the FS database in AH after you installed it and before your first job attempt?

OP,

Did you generate the the FS database in AH after you installed it and before your first job attempt?

I Don't know how to do that.

OP,

Well, i feel the same, internet discussions are often pointless anyway, so let's move on. I just thought it was funny to point out that what you did there was the same as what you accused me of doing in the other thread :wink: that's all.

No, didn't find it and i don't know how to set it WinXP or lower

You right click the Airhauler executable and go to properties. Then go to the tab Compatibility and select/check "Run as Administrator".

It appears it wasn't the Win XP compatibilty, since i don't have that set.