Sign in to follow this  
Daniel choen

Cockpit color

Yeah I'm with Kyle, it looks fine

Another thing you might try is opening your NVIDIA Control Panel, navigating to the Display -> Adjust desktop color settings page, and selecting Restore Defaults in the top right. Alternatively, you could do a clean install of your video driver (thus erasing any lingering settings that might be tripping you up).

(BTW: your screenshots look perfectly fine to me as well.)

Taking a screenshot is not going to help much here, because it's going to look fine on our monitors. You need to take pictures of the cockpit on your monitor with a real camera and upload it here. This is like showing off a new monitor by taking a screenshot of it.

Looks ok on my  monitor

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Another thing you might try is opening your NVIDIA Control Panel, navigating to the Display -> Adjust desktop color settings page, and selecting Restore Defaults in the top right. Alternatively, you could do a clean install of your video driver (thus erasing any lingering settings that might be tripping you up).

(BTW: your screenshots look perfectly fine to me as well.)

Solved my problam Ha, I am not sure why but works fine now!, thanks Kyle, Preston and Peter for your help. cheers.