Sign in to follow this  
abasa12

After FlyTampa Copenhagen...

So today AirDailyX confirmed that FlyTampa is indeed working with FSDG on Copenhagen. With Toronto, Copenhagen and Sydney, there are already some great airports in production - although apparently there's four airports. FlyTampa is working on one other airport and that is all we know. So where do you think it will be? My guess is a Seattle Rebooted package, although it could be anywhere.

Guess away!

-abasa12

Source Link - http://airdailyx.blogspot.ca/2013/06/flytampa-copenhagen-first-shots.html

Reminder - this is just speculation and is to be regarded as such.

A Seattle Reboot is top of my list followed by YSSY. I would actually like to see FlyTampa do something like EGGL or LFPG. Thats a big stretch I know.

Mike Keigley

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

I think Aerosoft's LFPG holds good for now, doesn't look all that dated and it runs well. I personally hope for either Seattle Rebooted (Although they have said that it likely won't happen - check their forums) or some currently never-done airport such as KIAH, KDTW, KMSP or something of that sort. Also a good KEWR can't hurt, although I hope that they also keep developing for FS9, there are still big gaps in the market there that people have been waiting for years to get filled (YSSY is definitely one that, with both an FSX and FS9 version, will earn them tons)

FS2004 Forever

Van Nuys, TEB, PDK, DAL, PSP, MRY, FXE, OAK, SJC (with new taxiways and Signature when it's done. Plus the surrounding city and valley. Heck include RHV and PAO and make it a little South Bay regional pack along the lines of TNCM! B) ). Lord please give us some nice secondary/biz-jet and GA primary airports! lol enough with the boring tubeliner mega-airports!

Give me YYZ and I'll be happy for the rest of my life.

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom

So they confirmed YYZ or is just on their map still? Just wondering