bossmiranda

Sound Problems?

Hello,a few day ago my RAAS was fine and everything it`s perfect...but from nowhere I stop listen RAAS:

1-Speakers set to default

2-Configuration file set to on (I did the test and don`t hear anything)

3-RAASPRO.LOG..Sounds set LOADED SUCCESSFULLY!...

What do I miss??thanks

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

If it was working a few days ago, then something on your system changed.

What did you install or change between now and then?

Thanks for reply...well just a few days ago I buy it the new Skiathos from Aerosoft and install it,only that,but I don`t remember if RAAS stop listen from there,can you give me some tips please

Try re-installing RAAS and post your full log file.

Cheers,

Log looks okay, no errors.

Check your speaker setup please.

Sr.,thanks for reply, the speakers are ok check it twice, every other sound in FSX it`s ok,I check the Fsuipc just in case and it`s ok too(I have the 4.90),that`s really weird and sad for me,do you have any other tips please

Try deleting your FSX.CFG file.

But, since you said it worked before, something has to have changed on your system.

What happens when you play the sound test?

I delete de FSX.CFG but nothing,when I play the sound test nothing it`s happen...I almost give up doesn`t work for me anymore,thanks anyway.

Try re-installing your audio drivers.  That's the only other thing I can think of.

Hello people,at the end finally I found the problem...was that in the Realtek Audio Manager on speaker configuration I have set to 5.1 speaker since I have a 5.1 sound system,but I get back to "stereo" set DTS on and boom RASS PRO it`s back...I write it here in case someone else have the same problem,thanks to everyone who help me

Woohoo - I've just had exactly the same problem with the PMDG 737NGX and setting the Realtek Audio Manager back to stereo - and then back to 5.1 - fixed the problem.

I know that at least one other person in the NGX forum has had the same problem, so I'll post over there as well. It may help a few more people out.

Many thanks.

:lol:

Hi, I've this problem too, but I can't fix it with the "stereo" back "5.1" action. The Realtek drivers are updated. Is there any other suggestion for this?