Sign in to follow this  
WestJetter

Bouncing Again

Strange that some users have this issue and others not , as of yet I havnt experienced it as of yet. Guess its due to ones pc that's its installed on

It doesn't happen very often. Most of my flights have been successful, it actually took 1 month before I first encountered this issue. I'm able to replicate this bouncing just by loading the plane at Norilsk X and it happen everytime during taxiing or take off, or landings... So maybe you have been lucky, but it could happen to you one day too B) So far Norilsk X has been the only place I have this bounching(hope it stays that way).

Yea hopefully it stays that way

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

I know that's what you ment, but what I was meaning to say although you have not yet encountered it, it can happen to you someday too when your exploring new destinations where you never been before....  If I hadn't bought Norilsk X I would likely not encountered this issue either...

Yea  I take your point :)  have  you tried  the  remedies  that are  posted  in the  q400 forum

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Yes, I tried changing the affinetymask setting, also tried changing the FDE sync option with no luck :mellow: