Sign in to follow this  
nikitos_567

Wilco Review (Stories)

I have bought Wilco Airbus Vol 1,2 and 737 For FS 2004. I also have E-jets V2 and Embraer 135/145 V2 but its made by Feelthere. I am not sure if its the same as Wilco. I have been disgusted by quality of the plane both inside and out. (Airbus and Boeing) Visuals are horrible, flight dynamics are even worse. They customer support is non-existent and I Feel like they are ripping people off. As an Example, their Wilco AIrbus Evolution series, what already must have been included into the basic version, they go out and release an expensive update. Also their new Falcon 7 news here on avsim main page, the comments have been negative and rightfully so, but they have been deleted to hide the truth. Shame on you WILCO! Does anybody have any other stories?

P.S. Feelthere E-jets v2 and Embraer 135/145 V2 are very well done. I love those series.

they have been deleted to hide the truth. Shame on you WILCO!

Wilco wouldn't have deleted the comments. But who would deleted negative comments from a paying advertiser? Uh

Then Who did it?

Don't know the answer to this question but I'll address some of your points.

First off Wilco and Feelthere are not the same company. I hate there's a relation because Feelthere get's a bad rep because of it.

I was a beta tester for Feelthere and worked on both the 737 and Airbus products. They both are good in my opinion. The 737 may not have the graphics but the underlying simulation of the 737 is accurate. I've said it here to people many times before, don't get the 'Airbus Evolution' series as it's a freeware quality hack on the original work. Feelthere should clear this up as it wasn't worked on by the original team. The fallout on this is Wilco's doing. The original product is nice for what it is and is presently the best Airbus series you can get for FS9. There's mods for the VC lighting among other things you can get. It's not perfect but satisfactory.

We all would want another Airbus series produced. Feelthere was the only one that took it on and completed it. No one else could figure it out. I appreciate them for that if nothing else. It's a long shot at this point we'll see something better for FS9.

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2

Feelthere have made it pretty clear they support the Airbus series 1 and 2 (without the evolution upgrade),

- but neither the evolution series

- nor the Wilco A380 (which seems to have some "code commonality" with the Feelthere A340).

The evolutions and the A380 are strict Wilco developments and not related to Feelthere.

BTW, my favourites are the Feelthere (only) EMB175/195.

There's mods for the VC lighting among other things you can get. It's not perfect but satisfactory.

Has anyone come up with a fix for thrust lever movement? I have a GoFlight TQ6 and have NEVER been able to figure out a way to get the thrust levers to work with it. Come to think about it, I've never been able to control those levers, period. I know there have been discussions about this in the past, but nothing has worked for me.

Regards,

Joe Esposito

Has anyone come up with a fix for thrust lever movement? I have a GoFlight TQ6 and have NEVER been able to figure out a way to get the thrust levers to work with it. Come to think about it, I've never been able to control those levers, period. I know there have been discussions about this in the past, but nothing has worked for me.

Have you tried going into FSUIPC under joystick options? Check 'Aircraft Specific' and play around with the settings from there. Not sure if this will solve your issue it's just something else to check. The way the aircraft is programmed I don't use reversers through my joystick. 'F2' is what I push on the keyboard once landed and then 'F1' to stow the reversers. The Airbus has deferent throttle programming than the Boeings in Flight Simulator.

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2

Have you tried going into FSUIPC under joystick options?

Yes, tried that. No joy. Not sure if there is a fix, but I guess I can try messing around again to see if I can figure it out.

Regards,

Joe Esposito

Concerning actual 'FeelThere' products:

-exterior model: not completely accurate
-flight dynamics: comes close to the real airplane, so I've been told
-panel artwork: excellent, better than some older PMDG addons
-simulation: mediocre, though sometimes surprisingly good

Overall pretty nice aircraft to take for a spin.

Feelthe I agree is a good quality plane their ERJ V2 and E-Jets V2. Sadly they are not making any other plane with that quality. Wilco However I don't understand what Fool buys their products nowadays, and How do they get funding and from where??  :huh:

Wow.....what poop words from some.........I see Wilco, I just stay away, so if your a developer and sign up with Wilco...NOT BRIGHT........

Its all about their image and its not good......SUCKS!

Wow.....what poop words from some.........I see Wilco, I just stay away, so if your a developer and sign up with Wilco...NOT BRIGHT........

I agree 100%

Well, that brings this intellectual, impressively cerebral discussion to a close. Please re-read our Terms of Service. Another one like that, and well, you get the drift..