Sign in to follow this  
bonchie

KJAC Approach - Delta NGX

Snapped a few shots coming into KJAC today. Really great scenery on the approach.

i0wk.png

vjqy.png

fju.png

eeg.png

nns0.png

8f2f.png

ajcs.png

rzl.png

Excellent set. The last pic looks photo-like.

Nice work.

jime

Banner_MJC5.png

James D. Edwards

right.. take some photos and put the fsx menu above each one.. Great quality man! How i wish the autogen was that size everywhere in the fs world..

Great shots!

Quick question, what AI are you using?  Or is that part of the scenery?  That Delta in the last picture looks funny to me.

i5-10600K 4.6 gHZ | GTX 970 4GB GDDR5 | MSI MPG Z490 Gaming Plus | G.SKILL 32GB (16 GB x2) DDR4 | Corsair H115i RGB 280mm Cooler | 500 GB SANDISK SSD + 2 TB SATA III

Premier Virtual Airlines
www.premiervirtual.org

Wonderful Shots,Cheers!!

100%75%50%d8a34be0e82d98b5a45ff4336cd0dddc

0D8701AB-1210-4FF8-BD6C-309792740F81.gif

Patrick

That 757 is static and part of the scenery. The regional jet in the background is UT2.

Done this approach many times in real life as a pax - the Tetons are one of my family's favorite vacation areas. Truly awesome scenery. (and in FSX too - Jarrad Marshall did an amazing job with it!)

Photo I took last summer off the Jackson Lake Lodge balcony:

tetons.jpg

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Done this approach many times in real life as a pax - the Tetons are one of my family's favorite vacation areas. Truly awesome scenery. (and in FSX too - Jarrad Marshall did an amazing job with it!)

Photo I took last summer off the Jackson Lake Lodge balcony:

tetons.jpg

Ryan,

This was my first scenery/airport I purchased from ORBX and is still my favourite.

I've always wanted to get over there for a holiday.  Looks amazing.

Jas

I've always wanted to get over there for a holiday.  Looks amazing.

You are one of many who want to visit. The national parks are amazing. They are so amazing, the 4 million people pass through the town each year. The local population is only 20,000 though.

You are one of many who want to visit. The national parks are amazing. They are so amazing, the 4 million people pass through the town each year. The local population is only 20,000 though.

Will be travelling from Australia. I guess it's into LAS or LAX then off to KJAC?

Is there a time of year that's best to visit? Happy with winter so I can get away from the Brisbane heat over here during our summer.

Is there a time of year that's best to visit? Happy with winter so I can get away from the Brisbane heat over here during our summer.

Winter is a lot of fun as long as you like skiing, or snowboarding. The park is normally fairly empty during the winter, but you cannot drive through yellowstone, you have to go by snow coach in Yellowstone. Grand Teton national park is almost entirely open.

Hirdy2013, on 24 Jun 2013 - 6:45 PM, said:

Will be travelling from Australia. I guess it's into LAS or LAX then off to KJAC?

KSLC, KDEN, KORD, KDFW, and KATL (Delta, United and American - 757s and A32xs last I checked) I believe are the only origin airports for jet service into KJAC. I've been there in every season - if you ski or snowboard definitely go in the winter, there's two awesome resorts in the Tetons - Jackson Hole on the front side, and Grand Targhee on the backside of the mountains. If not I'd say go in the summer - the photo I took above was taken in the second week of June. It was actually pretty cold though, it was snowing up in the higher elevations still - we saw snow falling driving between Grand Teton and Yellowstone.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

KSLC, KDEN, KORD, KDFW, and KATL (Delta, United and American - 757s and A32xs last I checked) I believe are the only origin airports for jet service into KJAC. I've been there in every season - if you ski or snowboard definitely go in the winter, there's two awesome resorts in the Tetons - Jackson Hole on the front side, and Grand Targhee on the backside of the mountains. If not I'd say go in the summer - the photo I took above was taken in the second week of June. It was actually pretty cold though, it was snowing up in the higher elevations still - we saw snow falling driving between Grand Teton and Yellowstone.

Thanks for that Ryan. Good info there mate.

Appreciate your help.

Jas