Sign in to follow this  
xplanery

Do these kinds of addons exist for X Plane?

Although I own X Plane 10 it has been quite a while from when I last used it, mainly because there have been so many more good airliner and scenery addons available for FSX. However lately I've heard about more and more very promising projects for X plane being started, however I wonder if at the moment there are following kinds of addons that have always been very important to me in FSX:

1. Is there any kind of worldwide AI solution for X plane 10, with real schedules? Or at least one in development? For me it would be quite important to have something like UT2 or Mytraffic in FSX for X plane 10.

2. I'm not sure if I'm wrong about X plane 10 not having real weather option by default? If it doesn't I wonder if any weather program, like Active Sky for FSX exists or is being developed for X Plane 10?

3. Really the third major addon type I can't live without is something to manage my virtual airline, like Fscaptain or FSpassengers. Basically something that simulates some airline operation, passengers loading etc. Is there anything like that for X plane 10? 

If I could find these addon types for X plane I could consider starting to use it again more, perhaps buying a couple of payware aircraft. Some of them look really good. 

1. Is there any kind of worldwide AI solution for X plane 10, with real schedules? Or at least one in development? For me it would be quite important to have something like UT2 or Mytraffic in FSX for X plane 10.

World Traffic

Seems it does not have real schedules yet, but it is listed as a planned feature.

No offense but these questions have been answered hundreds of times on Avsim and others like the .ORG.  Just browse the threads and you'll get answers. :drinks:  :good:

2. I'm not sure if I'm wrong about X plane 10 not having real weather option by default? If it doesn't I wonder if any weather program, like Active Sky for FSX exists or is being developed for X Plane 10?

XP10 does have real weather if you choose it.

Apparently the developer of FSGlobal Real Weather is interested in making an add-on for it, but that is a while away yet if anything surfaces. By that time LR will have probably given XP's own weather/cloud system an overhaul (fingers crossed).

No offense but these questions have been answered hundreds of times on Avsim and others like the .ORG.  Just browse the threads and you'll get answers. :drinks:  :good:

Yeah you are probably right, I just wanted to see if there are possibly some new projects going on to create addons like these, I've been so totally out of X plane news for a long time. 

Anyway thanks for answers everyone, I think I will soon install X plane 10 again and see if I find some nice area to fly with some good addon scenery coverage. I just noticed also Air Hauler which was originally made for X plane 9 seems to work with X plane 10 too.