Sign in to follow this  
sander 88

Pro flight yoke system won't work

Hello,

I have the pro flight yoke system and it work't al the time,

but now when i start FSX (and the plane and stuff) the steer work's but the trotle control won't.

It gives a green sing that is power but it won't work.

PLEASE HELP!!!

Check if your controls are still assigned correctly: throttle, prop, mixture or whatever you had assigned to them. Have a look in Controls --> Axis assignments. Don't forget to select the Saitek yoke if you also have the pedals. 

Cheers

Edit: Sorry, I didn't realise this was for MS Flight, please forget my post. :)

Edit: Apologies again, it was for FSX, one who can read is king ;-), so my suggestion is valid

This is an automatic message.

This topic has been moved from "The Microsoft Flight Forum" to "MS FSX Forum". This move has been done for a number of possible reasons.

• The most likely reason is that the post was off topic.
  • The topic could also have contained images or a video that were not appropriate to the original forum it was posted in.
  • The images might not have been "illustrative" or "explanatory" in nature.
  • The topic could have been moved because we deemed it to be more appropriately placed elsewhere.
Please ensure that your posts are "on topic" and contain illustrative images or videos as appropriate. Do not post videos or images just for entertainment purposes anywhere but in the screen shot or video forums. See our image posting rules here.

Members who continue to post off topic posts can be denied entry to specific forums in order to reduce and remove the practice. Your cooperation is appreciated.

PS2 connector (6 pin mini-connector) or USB connector?  If PS2, are pins OK?

Running controls through FSUIPC - if so, open this up and click 'reload all assignments' in the Axis section

If mapped correctly as per AndyPaul's recommendation - do you have axis movement confirmed in the controller's properties/calibration window?

I have that system, just the Cessna variant. As I recall I had to do some playing around with the Axis assignments in the settings for controls. Did you install the saitek software? Check there too.

Yes i have installed it,

And when i installed it agian i do the check and the steer does it but the trhotle doesn't.

In Settings | Controls when you select the throttle quadrant (or Yoke, if your system sees this as both yoke and throttle quadrant together) and select Calibrate / Settings (and select the proper device if more than one is listed) and click 'Properties' - in the test screen are the axes and buttons active?

Try this, I had similar issues

To recalibrate, first unplug the yoke.

Go to start/run and type regedit.

The registry editor will have a list of folders on the left hand side. Go down into the following folders in order.

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE (CURRENT_USER if on VISTA)

System

CurrentControlSet

Control

Media Properties

Private Properties

Direct Input

Inside the Direct Input folder, delete any folder that begins VID_06A3.

Once done, close the editor. Plug the yoke back in and move all the axes (including throttle) through their full range of movement 4 times.

Now go to control panel/game controllers/properties to see if everything is ok on the test screen.

If the problem persists then test the device on another PC. If the problem still occurs then it is most likely a hardware fault.