Sign in to follow this  
EzRyder

DLC Disappeared? - I think?

First - Hello Everyone  :-)

I downloaded the game thru Marketplace and then downloaded the Shared Resources, Universal LC, & Gridded Urban LC - all seemed fine at this point. Next I downloaded the Carbon Cub Preview (which I guess just allows you to view it in the hanger but not fly it)

So trying to continue getting the Land Classes and Resources I started downloading the Temperate Climate Wilderness LC but had to stop so I 'paused' the download (I had paused all of the others so this should not be a problem).  When I got back to restart the download the Marketplace program showed that NONE of the DLC was installed.

I can still see the Cub in the Hanger area so it may be only an issue with Marketplace, But I don't know.

Is there anyway in the game to find out if the Land Classes & Resources are installed or not?

I have a slow & limited internet and really don't want to download them again if its not needed, also concerned with purchasing DLC if they might just Disappear.

Sorry for the long first post & TIA

Welcome to the forum. Thanks for asking a question. :lol:

Just copy the following and paste it into the Start Search box:

%LocalAppData%\Microsoft\XLive\DLC\4d5308d2\00000002

Once you click on that link and open the folder, you will find a bunch of directories with GUIDs (alpha-numeric identifiers) containing most of the DLC.

The following are the Alaska DLC, although I don't guarantee that I haven't missed some.

208ff0a175569d6e76ae2019a6eae54f04a486f9 = Temperate_Climate_Wilderness_LC

de89bcc501a1909cd3b5648582e66811b93831bc = Universal_LC

f4cde55c9a4158c4915759b1b3c00a49719ec8ff = Cold_Climate_Wilderness_LC

2b2a32fce7efc6806355990bc540d1b586ce2a78 = Gridded_Urban_LC

09f31425a816b0a0b0e1bc32c64297b7b4ada251 = Alaska_Shared

Just check to see which are present and which are missing and must still be downloaded.

Best regards.
Luis

Thank you Luis !!!     You have saved me a lot of time (and some money :smile: )

I have looked in this Directory already but didn't put it all together, ty.

It appears I have most of the downloads and by opening the 'content.xbx' file in these directories I see the names:  (here are the ones I have not listed above for those who might need them)

b2101d64f9b60be2baa0671d710c0c957cfd3da4 = Shared Resources

34b73a79b8261ebf8fe072e64e912c5428e5b535 = Red Tails P-51

786C79E0D4E4028749854F20655DD40DDE80F7FF = Carbon Cub DLX Preview

In addition I have the Universal LC listed above

Thank you again. now off to find the forum for Marketplace to report the issue of them not showing in that program.

Yes   And

the Marketplace program showed that NONE of the DLC was installed.