Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

24JUN13 - PMDG 777 Virtual Cockpit Preview!

Luke P.

I speak on behalf of the entire team when I tell you that we would prefer you did NOT find a woman at this late stage of development....

We'd prefer to see you enjoying our soon to be released 777 without the interruption... 

We're just saying...

B)

Okay, okay, okay - I can keep that promise  :P  :biggrin:

Hi!

Looking at these pictures (plus the others already published), my heart goes 'boom', my eyes go out of my head, and I can hardly help but drooling...MOUHHAHAHA!  I must have that... what is the word... beauty? No, not strong enough... anyway.

Congratulations to the whole PMDG team, will be one of the first to buy it!

(And no, I'm not crazy...yet!)

Thanks!

I wonder do i ever get through the PMDG website when it was release  :ph34r:  :wub:

Luke P.

I speak on behalf of the entire team when I tell you that we would prefer you did NOT find a woman at this late stage of development....

We'd prefer to see you enjoying our soon to be released 777 without the interruption...

We're just saying...

B)

... this is so perfect. From someone who's practically looked at this flight deck for longer than a normal human being should, you've done an INCREDIBLE job.

I cannot wait for the thousands of planned hours in that flight deck! Thank you so much!! ((-:

I think Luke had a premature embarkation on a 777 :yahoo:

Rick Charles

nice pics but is there an EFB on the Captain's side ....I didn't see it.

You could claim that it cooks you dinner.  :P

Actually, if you put raw eggs on the dashboard (or whatever it's called) of the 777 at KPHX in the summer ...

Dennis Trawick

Screen Shot Forum Rules

AVSIMSignature_zpsed110b13.jpg

Thanks for the update Rob.....can't wait to get my hands on the yoke!

QUICK QUESTION: Any chance the PMDG 777 Tiller can be controlled/steered manually via the PC mouse? (ie manual hand controlled?)

Rgds,

i7 8770K @ 4.7Ghz + Corsair H100i GTX  Water Cooler - 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000Mhz - NVidia RTX 2070 XC 8Gb - ACER X34 Predator IPS GSYNC 3440x1440 Monitor - ASUS ROG STRIX Z370H - 2 x Samsung SSD Pro 512Gb  - 1 x Samsung EVO 1Tb - Win 10 Pro 64  21H2 - MSFS

"All in, all the time"

Steve Summers

I start vacation Saturday so a Friday night release would fit nicely in the schedule. the family might not like it but they can go to the beach without me. The sun is overrated.

Richie Walsh

Thanks for the update! Wow is only I can say... It's all perfect, like all your creations.

Always PMDG

José Fco. Ibáñez /// i7 6700k (Delid) @ 4,6 Ghz /// Asrock Z170 OC Formula /// 16GB RAM G.Skill Ripjaws V 3200 /// GTX 1070 Founders Edition 8GB /// LG 27UD58 4K 27' // OCZ Vertex 4 SSD (X-Plane 10) & SAMSUNG 850 EVO SSD (P3D V3) /// Windows 10 Pro x64

sig_FSL-By-Wire.jpg

Wow she's looking good guys. Great work, can't wait to get her in my hangar...  ^_^  :blush:  :wub:

Regards,

Ró.

Rónán O Cadhain.

sig_FSLBetaTester.jpg

nice pics but is there an EFB on the Captain's side ....I didn't see it.

Some 777 dun have but i know the 777-300 and the er have. its better to leave it blank like some real 777 ( have seen some ) than putting a non functioning EFB like the other 777  :rolleyes:

Wow. Simply stunning! Thanks for the fantastic update. Much appreciated.

I have a question. What is the single most challenging issue/feature you had to overcome during this whole project?

CYVR LSZH 

http://f9ixu0-2.png

Looking fantastic!  Can't wait to be inside the VC!

LUIS LINARES

Processor: Intel Core i9 6700K 9900K (5.0 GHz Turbo) Eight Core; CPU Cooling: NXXT Kraken X62 280mm CPU Liquid Cooler; System Memory: 64GB Corsair DDR4 SDRAM @ 3200 MHz, RGB; Graphics Processor: 11GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 Ti, GDDR6, Primary Drive: 2TB Samsung 850 Pro Solid State Drive (SSD)

Fantastic! 

Now, if only we could get Robert to

shut-up-and-take-my-money.jpg

I want to give him my money too, but it doesn't seems like he wants it!  :huh:

Matheus Mafra