Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

24JUN13 - PMDG 777 Virtual Cockpit Preview!

Lordy me, them's some nice images!

I actually got so lost in the details that I found myself pressing the numpad arrow keys to try to look around. . . several times.  :blush:

I can not wait.  Well, I can, but If I got to choose I'd come home from work and fly it now.  But I can't.  So I'll wait.  

amazing vc shoots amazing plane for sure getting closer guy!!!!!!!!!!!!! good job pmdg and the all team....

Look's good. Surely it cant be much longer!

Nice to see it at my home airport too :P

nice pics but is there an EFB on the Captain's side ....I didn't see it.

EFB in the VC is not practical anyway..  This plane with annihilate ANY 777 for ANY sim in realism..    That's what many of us care about.   I am sure this 777 won't increase N1 when you try to put in a assumed temp.  

Mike Avallone

9900k@5.0,Corsair H115i cooler,ASUS 2080TI,GSkill 32GB pc3600 ram, 2 WD black NVME ssd drives, ASUS maximus hero MB

The taboo question:

When are you bringing the first 777 into revenue service? :P

Arslan Nouar

looks really good! attention to detail? On the pedestal picture either the shear wire was missed...or the airline doesn't believe in the use of it! ;) lol. looks awesome though guys! can't wait! 

Great, another pair of pants that go to waste :lol:

Amazing work guys!!

xxwAU.pngUzJYY.png

Nice! My level of excitement has jumped from "reverse-idle" to MCT again....

Please PMDG, keep it there :biggrin:  

Regards,

Martin Martinov / VATSIM 1207931

I love it. Had around 10 guys drooling over it tonight on our VA's voice server.

I'm pretty sure you'll get at least around 300 of our pilot's money, maybe more!!! HAHA! Pretty much my entire VA can't wait. Then there's the 200 you never hear from.... lol

Thanks!
Nick Crate
Chief Executive Officer
FedEx Virtual Air Cargo

Awesome pictures and I noticed the cabin crew inter phone on the center MCDU, is that for arming the slides?

linux731, on 25 Jun 2013 - 02:11 AM, said:

Fantastic!

Now, if only we could get Robert to

shut-up-and-take-my-money.jpg

Lol that picture looks like RSR too.

"What? You expect to be paid for your work? Here you are then Vin, take my money. Take it all ."

A technie question, ti control all the dimmers is that the storm function that wasnt present on your previous planes?