Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

24JUN13 - PMDG 777 Virtual Cockpit Preview!

Very very nice! Eventhough I hardly have time to fly longhauls, this will be a must-buy for me for sure! Guess I'll be doing a lot of short/medium-haul cargo flights with the -200F.

2 questions if I may:

1. Will the -200F come with highloaders like the -400F? If so, can you please make them somewhat animated? Would be great to see those containers go into that big hull  :Love:

2. Is it possible to deliver the 777 with a PFPX-performance file? According to some posts on the PFPX forum, it will be plain .txt files. I suppose if PMDG would contact the PFPX dev they could work something out?

Regards,

Frank van der Werff

Banner_FS2Crew_Line_Pilot.jpg

Great news Cannot wait. Thanks Robert  :Party: 

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

flyguycfrb, on 25 Jun 2013 - 04:27 AM, said:

I can not wait. Well, I can, but If I got to choose I'd come home from work and fly it now. But I can't. So I'll wait.

Lol if that was me I'd report sick due to diarrhoea just to fly this 777.

Gotta love those dirty displays ;-). Cant wait that night lighting is to die for, soo much attention to detail.....Fantastic.

spacer.png

MSI Codex 5 10SC-262UK Desktop PC - Intel Core i7-10700, RTX 2060 Graphics, 16GB RAM, 2TB HDD, 256GB SSD.

Looks awesome! Can't wait to jump in and go flying!

Oh... yeah.... when will it be finished? It practically is. B)

Great to know we're only 2 months away :lol: :lol:

CASE: Louqe S1 MKIII CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4070 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11

Great to know we're only 2 months away :lol: :lol:

2 Months??? You should have more hope. rather 2-3 weeks away.

Rob: can you tell me what camera did you guys use to take the pictures from the real one and how much pictures do you have?

Looks awesome!. I wish it will be already out in 4 weeks or so when I come back from Greece, can't wait to fly this bird. 

Regards,

Joona L

Great shots!!! Looking forward to it!

Clear skies!

Julio M

Guest bertram

Ok, i feel a little bad to mention this. Mainly because not many would have ever noticed. But as i unterstand PMDG's standards this may be "helpful" in a way:

In the fourth preview-pic one can see that there's the exact same scratch pattern on both of the yokes (where the charts are put).

I think that PMDG is to look after such things so i was quite irritated when i noticed this.

So please not to much blame on me.

Nice plane btw! :P

Safe landings

Claudius Selbach