Sign in to follow this  
Kailiang Seah

Cockpit preview!

I can´t sleep, too...! It´s about 04:00AM in Germany and i really hope that i can sleep in a couple of minutes, so i can fly this awesome plane in my dreams^^. Robert said that the plane is almost done. I really think that this is true. I hope that we can download this plane soon. 

School?  Man, sometimes I wish I was back in school, and then I remember I had to listen to what other people told me all day, and not get paid for it...

Kyle Rodgers

School?  Man, sometimes I wish I was back in school, and then I remember I had to listen to what other people told me all day, and not get paid for it...

Truth. 

- Jordan Jafferjee -

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X3D | Asus X670-E Pro Prime | Gigabyte RTX4080 Eagle | 64G G.Skill Trident Z.5 DDR5-6000 |  Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360 | 2x2TB Samsung 990 Pro NVME | NZXT H7 | Win 11 22H2 | TM Warthog Flight Stick + Throttle | Honeycomb Alpha + Bravo | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | Samsung 43" Odyssey Neo G7 | Dell U3415W 

Is that mean we need to study instead of flying PMDG'S products? correct me if I'm wrong.

Is that mean we need to study instead of flying PMDG'S products? correct me if I'm wrong.

Nope.  I was joking that sometimes I wish I was back in school with a summer break and all that.  And then I always remember that I don't have to listen to people tell me what to do all day, and I get paid a lot more.

Kyle Rodgers

Flying PMDG is like studying. 

I'm actually taking my kids out of school to go to the UK for five weeks.  We're flying Royal Brunei, yep 777 all the way and I'm talking 24 hours+.