Sign in to follow this  
ashepherd316

I7 2700K and GTX 580 vs I7 4770K and GTX Titan

I have yet to see anything that justifies a haswell for FSX

Less overclocking, due to the faster architecture, leading to the chip lasting longer, and the potential to overclock beyond sandy or Ivy, but at comparable Ghz numbers.

Very well put Dario.

I have been trying to find a way to express the same thoughts, but which, as usual for me, might have taken a thousand words.

Kind regards,

By the way, I respect NickN very much, but it's sort of weird to see him so enthusiastic about his new mainstream - 2-channel - 8MB L3 cache Haswell chip after all the arguments on mainstream vs enthusiastic paltforms in the past

Nicks advice has benefited many in the past and present but over the course of the years I have seen a few, shall we say, contradictions in the advice.