Sign in to follow this  
Berlopez

Cannot take screen shots in FSX Accel. Windows 8 in Full Screen?

Hi Nick. OK Thanks . I hope he sees this answer. Did you have to do anything special in FSX WIN8 to do it? Regards, Bob.

Just to clarify This computer does have a Paint programm called Fresh paint, I have tried to copy images to it using the Print screen method, but nothing copies. no file is chosen or path. just a Blanck window. This is why I downloaded the standard Paint because I understand it better and makes more sense.To me.

Berlopez

This is my path were FSX is Storring my images in my computer, My computer is in  Danish Billeder is Pictures.

Fixed! Together with Bob F. We found that the screen resolution of my desktop was not the same as that on my FSX settings, changed it so they matched and now I'm able to save images in the Flight Simulator X folder

Berlopez

Fixed! Together with Bob F. We found that the screen resolution of my desktop was not the same as that on my FSX settings, changed it so they matched and now I'm able to save images in the Flight Simulator X folder

Berlopez

I am having this problem.

Where do i go to change it please?

Thanks to Boob Again for helping me.

My cmputer got formatted Again by Medion repairs :angry:

I had forgotten about this thread; i have spoken to Bob and now all is well Again.

Berlopez

Guys, I am experience the same problem, but unfortunately it looks like I cannot fix it with the "same resolution in FSX and desktop" trick...

Any other idea, please?

I am running Windows 8.1, FSX acc with a bunch of tweaks (Word Not Allowed's and Bojote's Venetubo.com).

Actually, I know it was working before I applied Word Not Allowed's and Bojote's, so can anybody suggest if any of their tweaks in FSX.cfg could potentially affect the "V-command"?

Finally, does anybody know where this "V-command" is explicitly found? Not in FSX plain settings (it is not one of the controls/buttons...) and not in FSUIPC, so where?

Many thanks!!!!!!!