Sign in to follow this  
AirborneZed

Question on 777 engines

Can you actually "feel" the difference with engines from RR or GE in a simulator like FSX ?

Just curious

Michael Moe

Can you actually "feel" the difference with engines from RR or GE in a simulator like FSX ?

Just curious

Michael Moe

Depends on the size of your subwoofer ... and the "flexibility" of your neighbours!!!  :lol:

and the "flexibility" of your neighbours!!! 

Can't tell you how elated I was when two guys about my age moved in next door and kept me up one night with their movie turned up pretty loudly.  It took me a few extra minutes to fall asleep, but I slept with a smile on my face because I knew I no longer needed to worry about being too loud.

It was a good night.

Kyle Rodgers

Any decision on making a -200 and/or -200ER then as well?

I think it was either in March or May - Rob confirmed the models were already done. But from what I've heard, that's one of the easiest parts of creating a new model. No doubting PMDG will release the 200/ER series after the 300ER.

Like they've said, they don't just slap a new engine model on the wings. They have different specs, operation, sound. Wouldn't have it any other way.

Like they've said, they don't just slap a new engine model on the wings. They have different specs, operation, sound. Wouldn't have it any other way.

Yea that method of slapping a new engine belongs to the *other guys*  :db:

Flying Tigers Group

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Yea that method of slapping a new engine belongs to the *other guys*  :db:

Or just copy and pasting your first product, adding pointed polys to each wing and stretch the fuselage..

OKAY - I'm done... promise...

:lol: