Sign in to follow this  
Bradner

Order

Hallo ive just made a purchase from pmdg for boeing 737-800/900 ngx and after the transaction is completed, i cant find the downlowdable file! Can you help me? Thanks!

Hi mate,

Check your emails (the one you used to register to the PMDG store) a link should be included in the email

Thank you for your reply. I open the registration mail i enter in my previus orders and i cant find the file. Do you know what may happens?

Thank you for your reply. I open the registration mail i enter in my previus orders and i cant find the file. Do you know what may happens?

Just go back to  the home  page  and  go to  your  account login in there  and  all your  details   will be there the download  link and  the  key to activate it,   think the download link only last  for  7  days before it  expires

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Just go back to  the home  page  and  go to  your  account login in there  and  all your  details   will be there the download  link and  the  key to activate it,   think the download link only last  for  7  days before it  expires

I ve done what you told me, but there is nowhere link to download. I also enter in the previus orders enter in the order i ve done today and at the bottom of the form that tells dowlnoadable product information theres nothing!

Strange,  have you check your  spam folder  at all,  other  than this  I suggest  to submit  a  support  ticket in

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

i ve also send a ticket to pmdg support forum but they havent answered! I hope to answer as soon as possible!

In order to purchase, you will have set up an account at the PMDG website?

So you can go back to www.precisionmanuals.com and login with your details.

You can then go to 'View Previous Orders' and access your Downloads, and Reg Key details, etc.

Be quick because with PMDG, your download is only provided for 7 days ....... after which they'll charge you another $5 dollars to get your download installer again. :wink:

In order to purchase, you will have set up an account at the PMDG website?

So you can go back to www.precisionmanuals.com and login with your details.

You can then go to 'View Previous Orders' and access your Downloads, and Reg Key details, etc.

Be quick because with PMDG, your download is only provided for 7 days ....... after which they'll charge you another $5 dollars to get your download installer again. :wink:

I do exactly the same thing. I enter inside my order and at the bottom of the page there is a section as downlodable product. but there is nothing there i cannot find the link, I cant understand what is going wrong!

Be happy to help- but you have to sign your posts in this forum...

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

I do exactly the same thing. I enter inside my order and at the bottom of the page there is a section as downlodable product. but there is nothing there i cannot find the link, I cant understand what is going wrong!

Perhaps you could take a screenshot of that (!.... but remove your personal data and order number first....!)

If your purchase has gone through, you should definitely have a DL link on that page.......

As Mr R said;  it is a rule of this forum that you must write your full (real) name at the bottom of your post (or in your signature).

Kostas,

You need to sign your post with your name.

Harry Nelson

There is the photo with hot information mid-erased! I ve also checked my bank account and the money ammount has been removed!! I hope you can help me!

<note: forum moderator removed unprofessional and misguided input from moderator from this post>

@@Kostas Tomadakis - from that screenshot, you are correct....... you don't have a download link there at the bottom, which is strange,  if you're payment went through. 

I'm afraid only PMDG can help you now;   and will almost certainly want to do that privately, off this thread / forum.

Good luck, sure you'll be flying soon!

I can imagine PMDG doing that with the B777 release LOL!