Sign in to follow this  
Bradner

Order

Ok the problem with the file is off now. But now i have a problem inside fsx! After a short while of a flight tha fsx crashes and stops responding! I also have addons: My traffic 2013, REX plus,PMDG. My pc specs are

cpu:Intel core i5 3.2Ghz

Memory card: 8gb 

Video Card:ATI HD7750 1 GB

Software:Windows 7 Home premium 64bit

Also inside the cockpit there is a little lag. I reduced the graphics but it stil exists. Do you know what happen?

Did you install the Visual studio installations when it prompted you to?

Any information in the event viewer (eventvwr.exe)?

Jude Bradley
Beech Baron: Uh, Tower, verify you want me to taxi in front of the 747?
ATC: Yeah, it's OK. He's not hungry.

X-Plane 11 X-Plane 12 and MSFS2020  🙂

System specs: Windows 11  Pro 64-bit, Ubuntu Linux 20.04 i9-9900KF  Gigabyte Z390 RTX-3070-Ti , 32GB RAM  1X 2TB M2 for X-Plane 12,  1x256GB SSD for OS. 1TB drive MSFS2020

No i havent installed any programm called visual studio, can you send me a link? From appcrash review the information is that the programm stops responding with windows and crashes so i have to close it from task manager!

What Jude means is that the NGX installer, should prompt and install an additional piece of software, that the NGX requires.    It's part of Microsoft Libraries......... but you don't have to go and find it - the PMDG installer should ask you if you wish to install it (as part of the NGX) and you need to confirm, yes.

the PMDG had 2 files the one which was the instalation drive and the other was the readme.If the visual studio installations is inside the Pmdg drive it must had installed automatically! 

It probably has installed.

Can you confirm that you have applied the [HIGHMEMFIX] fix, to your fsx.cfg file?

Also, bear in mind that there is a NGX Perrmance Manager that comes with the add-on, and you may need to reduce some settings to get acceptable performance.

Also I believe (from memory) you can change the frame rate of the glass cockpit screens (PFD, ND, EICAS, FMC, etc) inside the 'PMDG' menu options, within the FMC in the aircraft.

I searched the main fsx folder,but i couldnt find the [HIGHMEMFIX] file. I also reduced the setting in the ngx performance manager! Also i reduced them into fsx!

Also i would like to ask when i prepare a flight plan with ifr in fsx after the flight has started and i have set another route in fmc, the ATC continious tells me to set my heading as it says! whats the solution for this?

Just for starters have you read the ngx introduction manual all the information including the highmenfix is all in there for your to read, and their are 2 tutorial flights for you top do which gives you the details on how to fly from x to y

The highmenfix isn't in your fsx& folder its in your graphic section in your fsx.cfg which is explained in the manual

Also there are 2 fcom manuals as well which describes in detail on how the set up the fmc

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

I searched for HIGHMEMFIX=1 and i found it, also i reduced graphics to 50% but the problem still exists. From appcrashview the content is:

Version=1
EventType=AppHangB1
EventTime=130169805755745398
ReportType=1
Consent=1
UploadTime=130169805757965525
ReportIdentifier=e3fcd0ca-e0b2-11e2-a71f-902b34613fa7
IntegratorReportIdentifier=e3fcd0cb-e0b2-11e2-a71f-902b34613fa7
WOW64=1
Response.type=4
Sig[0].Name=Όνομα εφαρμογής
Sig[0].Value=fsx.exe
Sig[1].Name=Έκδοση εφαρμογής
Sig[1].Value=10.0.61637.0
Sig[2].Name=Χρονική σήμανση εφαρμογής
Sig[2].Value=46fadb14
Sig[3].Name=Υπογραφή διακοπής απόκρισης
Sig[3].Value=e3f5
Sig[4].Name=Τύπος διακοπής απόκρισης
Sig[4].Value=2048
DynamicSig[1].Name=Έκδοση λειτουργικού συστήματος
DynamicSig[1].Value=6.1.7601.2.1.0.768.3
DynamicSig[2].Name=Αναγνωριστικό τοπικών ρυθμίσεων
DynamicSig[2].Value=1032
DynamicSig[22].Name=Πρόσθετη υπογραφή διακοπής 1
DynamicSig[22].Value=e3f5be59b753a06e93e15560ae119824
DynamicSig[23].Name=Πρόσθετη υπογραφή διακοπής 2
DynamicSig[23].Value=3c0a
DynamicSig[24].Name=Πρόσθετη υπογραφή διακοπής 3
DynamicSig[24].Value=3c0a8dc277aad5f8c50a389998101304
DynamicSig[25].Name=Πρόσθετη υπογραφή διακοπής 4
DynamicSig[25].Value=e3f5
DynamicSig[26].Name=Πρόσθετη υπογραφή διακοπής 5
DynamicSig[26].Value=e3f5be59b753a06e93e15560ae119824
DynamicSig[27].Name=Πρόσθετη υπογραφή διακοπής 6
DynamicSig[27].Value=3c0a
DynamicSig[28].Name=Πρόσθετη υπογραφή διακοπής 7
DynamicSig[28].Value=3c0a8dc277aad5f8c50a389998101304
UI[3]=Το Microsoft Flight Simulator® δεν αποκρίνεται
UI[4]=Αν κλείσετε το πρόγραμμα ενδέχεται να χάσετε πληροφορίες.
UI[5]=Κλείσιμο του προγράμματος
UI[6]=Κλείσιμο του προγράμματος
UI[7]=Κλείσιμο προγράμματος
FriendlyEventName=Stopped responding and shut off
ConsentKey=AppHangXProcB1
AppName=Microsoft Flight Simulator®
AppPath=G:\Microsoft flight simulator\fsx.exe
ReportDescription=This programm stops responding with Windows due to a problem and stops responding!

I hope you can help me.Same problems i was experiencing with REX+ and Mytraffic 2013, but after reduxing the graphics a little bit the problem solved!

Among the included manuals is one called NGX Introduction.  It contains a lot of advice on improving performance.  I would go through all of these recommendations first.  If you are still having problems, it might be worth reinstalling FSX, and being sure to install it in the location reocmmended by PMDG in the manual mentioned above (not the default location).  Then test the NGX before you instal any add-ons such as REX and My Traffic.  Then add them back one by one if everyting is okay.  I know this is a lot of work, but it solved my problem.  Hope this helps.

Andrew Jones

Andrew Jones

My recommendation is FIRST you read and do this ...

http://forum.avsim.net/files/file/1-fsx-hardware-software-guide/

Then read the Inroduction and Tutorial 1 which came with your purchase.

The recommendation to reinstall FSX is a good one.

I would also disable all other add-ons that would reduce performance, except EZCA (if you use it.)  Re-install the addons as you gain experience and your system allows.

Good Luck

P.S.  You guys have the coolest names on the planet.

P.S.S.  Your full real name must appear on every post in the PMDG forum.  Read the rules here:

http://forum.avsim.net/topic/361816-pmdg-forum-rules-please-read-before-posting/

This is one method PMDG uses to fight piracy and avoid giving forum support to pirates.  REQUIRED

Dennis Trawick

Screen Shot Forum Rules

AVSIMSignature_zpsed110b13.jpg

I will follow your recommendations and i hope that the problem to be solved. Thank you for your answers!

Among the included manuals is one called NGX Introduction.  It contains a lot of advice on improving performance.  I would go through all of these recommendations first.  If you are still having problems, it might be worth reinstalling FSX, and being sure to install it in the location reocmmended by PMDG in the manual mentioned above (not the default location).  Then test the NGX before you instal any add-ons such as REX and My Traffic.  Then add them back one by one if everyting is okay.  I know this is a lot of work, but it solved my problem.  Hope this helps.

Andrew Jones

Thank you for you reply...I reintalled fsx and the adds-on but the problem didnt solved.Have you anything to propose me?