Sign in to follow this  
lionheart

Fairchild 24 Series Released!

Lionheart Creations is proud to announce that we have launched the Fairchild 24 Series, a new collection of Golden Age aircraft.  This package contains 4

different aircraft with a total of 37 total paint schemes, many with custom interiors and custom panel paint schemes.  This high detail pacakge is in high

resolution 2048 sized texture sheets, and has many cool features such as windows that roll up, glass over the tops of the instruments, overhead elevator trim

crank, opening map box door with a GPS inside, many versions of custom interiors, and a huge amount of exterior paint schemes to select from.

Because of the large amount of public reaction to Bush planes, several of these are in 'rough form' as like a hard flown Bush plane would be like, hit hard by

the elements, landing in muddy dirt strips, having some wear and fading from being in the sun and not cleaned as much. The 'Blue Louise' paint scheme being the

most profound, even features duct-tape quick-repairs, changed out damaged parts like a rudder and aileron, mud and paint chips through-out, and a muddied up,

dirty interior to boot!

These planes include the Fairchild long nose 'Ranger', and the Fairchild W series Warner 'Super Scarab' model. 

For more information on the planes with alot of screenshots to pour through, go here;
http://www.lionheartcreations.com/Fairchild_24

For a read through how the Fairchild Series was created, go here;
http://www.lionheartcreations.com/Fairchild24_Constructeur_Review.html

Hey guys,

Thought I'd drop in a congratulate you on another beautiful period aircraft. The Fairchild just oozes history and I love it, although its very cramped.

Best wishes,

Jess B

Congrats Bill! Looks pretty good.

Jonathan "FRAG" Bleeker

Formerly known here as "Narutokun"

If I speak for my company without permission the boss will nail me down. So unless otherwise specified...Im just a regular simmer who expresses his personal opinion

Looks fabulous - and yes, Bill, I still fly your Kodiak - and love very minute of it ^_^

Nice to have a forum to discuss these airplanes, hopefully that will provide for

sharing on tips &  tricks..

Bert