Sign in to follow this  
Guest ThrottleUp

What's Up With FS9.1 Update Patch?

Guest JohnN

Hi Guys,I understand there is an update to FS2004 called FS9.1. I'd apreciate hearing from someone who has installed it and where does one get it. I also understand that we need the FSUIPC upgrade from ver 3.3 tover 3.4. I've done that and am now ready for the FS9 update.This may have bee covered before, but I can't seem to find a discussion of it.Thanx, John Membrino

Guest daveg4otu

Get it from MS.Do a search on here and you'll find about a million posts about it over the last 2 weeks- alternatively just go back a few pages in this forumDave

"The update does say to uninstall any add-ons to FS9 *before* updating the simulation."...hey, that's not strictly accurate! You'll give the poor guy a coronary...lol. Anyway, he will find out for himself when he reads what MS say needs to be done before applying the patch.Mike

Guest JohnN

Hi again,I guess I just didn't go back far enough. Thanks very much for responding. I shouldn't have any problem finding it now.John

Guest ThrottleUp

<<<...hey, that's not strictly accurate!>>>>Apologies for that. Didnt mean to cause anyone to go to panic stations :)I should'nt try to advice people on FS2004 for a long time since I've only had it for a couple of days!However I could *swear* the update threw a window at me telling me something along the lines of uninstalling add-ons...perhaps it was just add-on aircraft, or scenery, or both!..I've forgotten now!!