Sign in to follow this  
jinx46

Orblem: Repaints do not show and door opens & closes

In my B200 King Air the repaints do not show, and all I get is that indifferent white allovr scheme without any markings.

I checked all the ac.cfg entries 5 times and they are ok.

Anothe problem is I have that door and stairway at rear port fuselage opening and closing all the time--every few seconds it opens and closes again and that cycle repeats.

I have never met anything like this 12 years of simming in 10 sims.

In despair, I looked at all the buttons and swtiches in the VC thinking to find one for door and could not find anything. Carenado do not give a diagram for the VC gauges and swtiches in their many pdf's--another drawback here.

Any help would be appreciated.

I have not yet installed SP2, but in a prevous install of the same addon I did install SP2 and had the same problems as now without it--my 2nd install now.

It is a great pity as it has an RAF repaint and some others and I am stuck with an insipid blank white thing and cannot understand why they would include such a useless repaint.