Sign in to follow this  
Guest Kilstorm

Lear 45 Pilots Operating Handbook

Guest nigel28

Does anyone know where I can find a good operating handbook for the lear 45?? I want a more immersive experience in flight planning...I want to be able to calculate fuel burn, T/O weight, landing weight, V1, VR, and V2 speeds etc, etc...

Guest David Lee 2

Try esscoaircraft.com. They have everything.David

Guest nigel28

thanks, but I was looking for more of the free kind :)

HiI've tried all possible things to do the same thing and came up with nothing on the net. A friend of mine knows some folks that fly the 45 for real and he may possibly get a copy of the manual for that particular Vspeeds section. Well, Until then I will have to use FSBuild flight planner to just give me a simulated pilot weight&balance sheet just like a real Flight Dispatcher from the airlines to at least be a bit more realistic although Lear 45 pilots don't need such form.Pilot_76

Guest Kilstorm

I actually called a Lear place once to find out what the APP/TO/ MCT/MCR all meant. Things like that should be included in the sim IMHO.