Sign in to follow this  
oqvist

Cessna Citation X: A Slight Irritation

>Here's an interesting database:>>FAA Pilot Registry, Airmen Certification Inquiry>>http://162.58.35.241/aadatabase/login.asp>>It's interesting to see who's listed... and not.Care to elaborate Bill ? I have maintained my restraint in this thread thus far, and intend to continue to do so. It is wearing thin, however; and Bill, you don't want it to break.I suggest you just walk away and let the thread die. Continue this nonsense at your peril.

Regards,

Brian Doney

OK, so now you are making not-so-veiled threats. I hope Avsim locks this thread because I don't see that it's really had any benefit to anyone other than some (deserved) kudos to the Eaglesoft folks.Brian, I almost posted a response regarding your tone on this thread over the weekend but closed the browswer/editor without sending. But, now, while I'm at it, may I say that your posts have a certain air about them that isn't very pleasant to experience - I can't put my finger on it but I'm really tired of this whole so-called Conversation Between Civilized Adults (not). I'm not necessarily defending Bill L - although I don't see why you got so honked off about his RTFM comments - but jeez, give it a rest - especially the threats. It's boorish and unprofessional.Dave Blevins

System: Asus P8Z68 Deluxe/Gen3 mobo *** i7 2700K @ 5gHz w/ Corsair H80 cooler

NVidia GTX 570 OC *** 8 GB 1600 Corsair Vengeance DRAM *** CoolerMaster HAF X case

System overclocked and tuned for FSX by fs-gs.com

Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog stick/throttle & CH Products Pro Pedals

Various GoFlight panels *** PFC avionics stack

I wish that gets locked quickly. This thread lost its usefulness long time ago. And I do agree with Dave's diagnosis.Michael J.WinXP-Home SP2,AMD64 3500+,Abit AV8,Radeon X800Pro,36GB Raptor,1GB PC3200,Audigy 2, Omega 2.7.90 (4xAA 16xAF)

Guest LLgaz

>>>>Because the universe of "Brian" is just big enough to contain"Brian," and nothing much more than that. Your messages areintended for the greater glorification of "Brian," to elicitpersecution for the poor, embattled "Brian," so that you may becrucified on a cross of your own making because you need the pain andthe glory and most of all you need to be right.But you are none of those. You are, simply ill-mannered, insulting and purile, and in the final analysis utterly irrelevant. The only thing more irrelevant than you, is your opinion. But only because it rides into this forum stapled to a horse's rear.Have a good life.<<<<<<

Well said Dave...and without defending anyone here I agree that it should have been locked a long time ago....maybe the mods here could lend their views to why threads that degenerate to these levels remain unlocked:-)

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

>OK, so now you are making not-so-veiled threats. I hope Avsim>locks this thread because I don't see that it's really had any>benefit to anyone other than some (deserved) kudos to the>Eaglesoft folks.>>Brian, I almost posted a response regarding your tone on this>thread over the weekend but closed the browswer/editor without>sending. But, now, while I'm at it, may I say that your posts>have a certain air about them that isn't very pleasant to>experience - I can't put my finger on it but I'm really tired>of this whole so-called Conversation Between Civilized Adults>(not). >>I'm not necessarily defending Bill L - although I don't see>why you got so honked off about his RTFM comments - but jeez,>give it a rest - especially the threats. It's boorish and>unprofessional.>>Dave BlevinsDave,Agreed and noted. I do not deny being intentionally inflammatory....to a point. I will apologize, but only for the fact that this may not be the appropriate venue for this discussion.I do not believe this thread is deserving of a lock. Though at times heated, it for the most part avoids the Ad Hominem personal attacks that usually call for moderation. If it is locked, I hope it is only because of how far we've strayed from the OP, and nothing else.

Regards,

Brian Doney

A slight addendum:The first 2-3 pages of this thread are without issue. I myself complimented the points that I thought were deserving, and carefully criticized those I thought could be better.It is my personal opinion, that Bill and Ron have misrepresented ESDG here. In reading some posts, the impression is given that ESDG are fully capable and willing to at some point in the future develop a more advanced FMS system. That up to this point, they have merely been short the time/resources they would require. This is contrary to almost everything I've read on the issue to this point. I posted as such a few pages back, before the thread degenerated, and still have received nothing relevant in reponse. In fact, after the very post where I raised this point, Mr. Hamilton seemed to get very defensive, rather than just answering the question. If I'm wrong, I'm wrong. I can accept and admit that, but there are alot of unanswered questions that remain.

Regards,

Brian Doney

Your questions have been answered ad infinitum....the fact that you refuse to accept the answers is your own problem.If you continue to make accusations after reasonble answers have been given and by your own admission continue to "bait" people do you really expect any one to respect you or your opinion?You have tried for over 24 hours to "bait" me by using my name whenever and however you feel with the obvious intent to deride both myself and my company.With that said I am calling on the mods here to lock this thread and put an end to your false accusations and your infintile "baiting" techniques.

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

Ron,You can't even keep the story straight in this thread.I've clarified the question, again, and again, you avoid a direct answer. Painfully obvious now, an answer is not forthcoming.Lock away.EDIT: And no, the answer as to why there is such a discrepency between the umpteen "reasons" why you chose the route you did, has not been given.

Regards,

Brian Doney