Sign in to follow this  
Bob650

Cessna 206H Released!

Looks like steam only and removable wheel pants. :-) Anyone have it yet?

What about the glass screenshots that were posted earlier? Is it coming later as a separate release? Will you have to buy it twice if you want both?

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=482347305175422&set=pb.129839447092878.-2207520000.1372784804.&type=3&theater

Asus Prime X370 Pro / Ryzen 7 3800X / 32 GB DDR4 3600 MHz / Gainward Ghost RTX 3060 Ti
MSFS / XP

No floats, no amphibian, no tundra, no pod, no go, I stick with the old one

Floods Multiplayer servers  with repeated same   Key Event    <shame>

What about the glass screenshots that were posted earlier? Is it coming later as a separate release? Will you have to buy it twice if you want both?

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=482347305175422&set=pb.129839447092878.-2207520000.1372784804.&type=3&theater

Mmmm....that looks suspicious.  Seems like it will either be an expansion package or a separate product.

No floats, no amphibian, no tundra, no pod, no go, I stick with the old one

Bet you there will be a bush "expansion" coming out for $19.99..and a G1000 upgrade for another $24.99  :lol:

I'll probably end up picking this one up anyway. Never got the original FS9 C206, which I believe was patched for FSX compatibility. Otherwise it would have been a tough sell, seeing as that was also steam...

Asus Prime X370 Pro / Ryzen 7 3800X / 32 GB DDR4 3600 MHz / Gainward Ghost RTX 3060 Ti
MSFS / XP

Floods Multiplayer servers with repeated same Key Event

Issue was reported to Carenado

Within a few hours, there was a human response, indicating that the matter would be addressed.

Impressive Customer support.

Thanks for the information.

We will take care of it.

Carenado

Floods Multiplayer servers with repeated same Key Event

They have a similar issue with the C337.

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM

They have a similar issue with the C337.

Yes,  same Transponder ?  -- same code  -- same issues

I've just spent an hour online with the new 206 and not a trace of flooding. Max packets 136. My server kicks flooders at 400 packets. Now, I only got the plane last night, would they have fixed it already? .....and not mentioned the fact?

Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

I've just spent an hour online with the new 206 and not a trace of flooding. Max packets 136. My server kicks flooders at 400 packets. Now, I only got the plane last night, would they have fixed it already? .....and not mentioned the fact?

I suspect either your server does not detect the Transponder flooding,( or, you did not alter your transponder from its initial value once you had joined the MP session).

I believe that the "fsopen.co.uk" server software will show the flooding.

You might like to try again, and this time, change the Transponder code, once you are connected to the server. That WILL start the flooding.

Will be most interested to hear the results ....

That's what I use, fsopen software...Flew it again tonight, all evening, with others. Packets the same as everyone else.

I confess to not 'doing' transponders, so you're probably right. The sort of flying we do doesn't entail all that stuff.

That's what I use, fsopen software...Flew it again tonight, all evening, with others. Packets the same as everyone else.

I confess to not 'doing' transponders, so you're probably right. The sort of flying we do doesn't entail all that stuff.

That would explain why you do not see the issue, but if you did use the Transponder, as soon as you touch it, it would start to flood.

However, it would seem that Carenardo may address the matter.

You are spot on. Tried it with the transponder fiddled with and *pop*! :O The only time I've used the transponder is offline and using ATC.

Live and learn, live and learn. :smile:

Incidentally, do the comms buttons work? None, or practically none, of mine do. Have I not switched something on? Searched through all the PDFs...nothing.

Ron, there is an error in the panel.cfg file - it references the Malibu's audio panel..

So, if you have the Malibu installed, you would not notice..

//--------------------------------------------------------
[Vcockpit02]
Background_color=0,0,0
size_mm=512,512
visible=1
pixel_size=512,512
texture=$Panel_2

gauge00=Radio_CT206!RadioAudio,       14,    4,484, 94

Bert