Sign in to follow this  
michal

Will anyone ever make a new FS?

Guest Eric

Hello, Zevious Zoquis I agree totally with you, nothing to compare with Fs.BestEric

Guest Eric

Hello, "I had to really rely on the instruments to keep from losing control of the aircraft. I've never had to rely on the instruments for control in a FS aircraft. The immersion factor just isn't there compared to IL2's weather and daylight transitions.":-roll did you ever had real weather in your flight? I have these situation almost each day with active sky and flight one aircraft. with some others addon's big photo scenery the reality is close in Fs. You are missing many things.BestEric

Guest ThrottleUp

You know the one thing the X-Plane demo really impressed me with?The excellent radio chatter!I hope the next release of MSFS has chatter like that becuause right now in FS2004 it sounds like a couple of drunk robots on crack.

Guest tonyc

AS3 is being redone for Windows. Some of you may remember AS2, which was a Dos remake of ATP with some graphics enhancements.The author has been at work for several years. There's an active forum, and he's going all the way with respect graphics and flightmodeling.tony

Still MS could do the very same thing with implementing hot spots which have more detail and photorealistic scenery with autogen of course so not everything get so flat. And the weather well you can always disable it or lower it. As I have nothing to complain about the FS weather only the ground scenery mainly. But there is common knowledge. Take fps games. You can

Guest freequest

I heard there was some sort of embargo on other flight sims entering the market.But then you never know.

Guest tonyc

look in the google under Nomisoft or AS2. The program(AS3) is talked about only the the Airline simulator forum.tony

Found it! This looks like "ATP reborn and re-priced". :-) I really liked ATP back in its day and flew it a lot. Great documentation and ATC communications, for its day.Hard to swallow the ancient graphics though... hope AS3 improves upon that!

Bert