Sign in to follow this  
Guest ranigapc

B200 or F1 Meridian

Guest David Lee 2

Par,Actually you raise some good points. I use VC in the low res setting because I have the instruments and controls on my home cockpit. I refresh rates on the Meggit instruments are very low unless I click on them to blow them up. Then they are smoother than my Project Magenta software that runs on its own system. It's weird how different planes work better on some systems than others!David

Well I think we all know the flight one is a wonderful product as are all flight one birds but the Aeroworx King is also in the same class. It's a different bird and when you get a chance to purchase another great add-on this would certainly be at the top on the list....Best Wishes,[h4]Randy J. Smith[/h4]http://www.rawbw.com/~bdoolin/shinault/Animation1.gifCaution! Not a real pilot, but do play one on TV ;-)AMD 64 3200+ | NEC LCD 1980SXi 19" | ASUS KV8 DELUXE | GFORCE 5700 ULTRA @535/1000 | Maxtor 6Y080M0 SATA 80 GIG | 512 DDR 400 | Windows Xp Pro |