Sign in to follow this  
cloudswimmer

Interior Lighting

Is there any way to tweak the interior lighting brightness? The panel light seems way too bright, and the dome light not bright enough. Also the panel seems waaay too clean, will try playing with the DDS file in photoshop to dirty it up a bit, but hoping to see someone with better art skills have a crack at it.

Cheers.......Chris

Chris Strobel KSNA

original.jpg

Actually I'm not into the old, used, dirty panel thing :-)

...but I agree about the panel lights being too bright, they need a dimmer or at least tone it down.

Due to the fact that it's so difficult to see over the nose of this plane in the landing flare, the landing light in the model needs to shine further out in front of the plane so you can actually see the runway at nite a little bit. It's too close in to be helpful for nite landings, I hope they fix this because if not you have to sit unrealistically high up in your seat as if you were 6'8" tall.

Actually I'm not into the old, used, dirty panel thing :-)

Yeah it gets taken too far sometimes.

Chris Strobel KSNA

original.jpg

The Sibwings AN-2 sets the benchmark for how to do seasoned aircraft right, in my opinion. They make an art out of being funky.

..the Panel light way to bright, and it's like this with many of Carenado AP , it is really annoying, in most cases I turn them off and use the dome lights

Was just wondering if anyone ever came up with a way of toning down the super-bright panel lighting at all ?

TIA

.. I wish too, but I do not think Carenado really focusing on solving issues, they are very busy with mess production of new Birds, business is ,probably, booming so there is no need to pay attention to their customers. This thing with the Panel lights are so annoying that I actually turned it off and using the Flood Lights instead. much better this way

Wonder if Any of Carenado guys tried night flight with those Panel Lights on .... lol

Cheers