Sign in to follow this  
MrGsPhace

Question about an Addon: HD Airplanes Boeing 767-400

I didn't/couldn't find a forum that has add on discussion only that aircraft & scenery development but I'm asking about a product more so than development so I hope this is the proper spot. 

I know that there are a couple of devs either planning to or have or were going to develop the Boeing 767-400; then I ran into an add on on fspilotshop.com for HD Airplanes B767-400 while the model isn't all that great (I think Aerosoft does better) the thing I'm running into a block with is what liveries are available? There's no description of liveries and I believe only 2-3 airlines operate this type anyway (United being one of them) there's a VC and it looks ok but I think CLS does better if this were their plane. 

I can't seem to find the dev's website but I think I found the dev's email assuming he also has the Tiger Moth over at simmarket if he isn't the same developer then I'd be at a loss and would forego purchasing this product unless somebody here has it and can shed some light on what I'd like to know (I've seen the screenshots so I know its not the best) 

Thanks in advance! Happy landings! 

Be very careful about developers that have not made some kind of good name for themselves.  This one has not, that I know of.

http://www.fspilotshop.com/airplanes-boeing-767-400-p-4427.html

Really, just look at the features.  They are not listing things like fully working FMS or many systems simulated.  They list things like the flaps work, doors open, arm rest move, etc.  This aircraft is going to be awful and a complete waste of money, even if it was just $10.50 USD, but it's almost $20. You would be better off to just fly the default FSX 767.

I believe you are looking at an "Abacus" or "Perfect Flight" level of product with this, maybe even worst, if that's possible.