Sign in to follow this  
toriu

Problem in New York Area

Suddenly I'm having this problem with the New York area and don't know what's causing it. The only add on I have for this area is FSDreamTeam KJFK V2 which is working perfectly. Any help will be most appreciated.

fdc_pfe_supporter.jpg

Looks like you are on the Lendy STAR at 19000ft on arrival to KJFK?  Nice!

Do you use Ultimate Terrain U.S.A. and do you have Acceleration applied to FSX ?   This is a common issue with Ultimate Terrain and Acceleration, go to http://www.simforums.com/Forums/topic23111.html and apply the patch, that should fix the problem.

Do you use Ultimate Terrain U.S.A. and do you have Acceleration applied to FSX ? This is a common issue with Ultimate Terrain and Acceleration, go to http://www.simforums...topic23111.html and apply the patch, that should fix the problem.

Or simply exit FSX and run the UTX config tool. That usually fixes such problems as well

Been away from my computer for a while and I still have this problem with the New York area. I don't have Ultimate Terrain X U.S.A installed. Acceleration is installed. I do have Ultimate Terrain X Europe installed. Any further help will be appreciated.

fdc_pfe_supporter.jpg

I do have Ultimate Terrain X Europe installed.

Then try if running the config tool of UTX Europe helps (I'm not really sure if UTX Europe has an influence on the US, but that's all that comes to my mind right now)

Edited by FloG