Sign in to follow this  
Appliance

Gosh I Miss Rafal

I agree but I think he got sick of some of the silly arguments. He is active on the Aerosoft support forum so you can at least say hello! He really was a great influence on here - smart, well-informed and always calm and courteous

Being that he was banned, I don't think he will be back here amongst the Avsim forums.

Regards,

Joe Esposito

Being that he was banned, I don't think he will be back here amongst the Avsim forums.

Rafal was never banned from AVSIM, that is total nonsense, I can only presume you've accidentally muddled him up with someone else.  He left for his own reasons.  I'm in contact with him regularly and he is now fully over to FSX flying mainly the Majestic Dash 7.

Gavin Barbara

Over 10 years here and AVSIM is still my favourite FS site :-)

... and his beloved Airsimmer A320

Has gone too.  He uses the Aerosoft one in FSX but he's having much more fun with the Dash 7.

Gavin Barbara

Great to hear he is on the Dash 8 :)  I haven't spoken to him in a few months but do see him on facebook every now and again.  Will have to get in touch for some tips for the dash 8, next on my shopping list!

Btw he was never banned, just had enough of the stupidity you unfortunately get around here often.

Rob Prest

Rafal's doing great guys, he is a fellow assistant mod at Aerosoft where he is very active and busy helping others and keeping the forums in check.

Edited by 738

Chris Howard

Rafal was never banned from AVSIM, that is total nonsense, I can only presume you've accidentally muddled him up with someone else

Thank you for pointing out my "nonsense". I did get him confused with another individual who was banned here with a great deal of fanfare. Sorry Rafal. Sometimes things do get "muddled".

Regards,

Joe Esposito

Thank you for pointing out my "nonsense". I did get him confused with another individual who was banned here with a great deal of fanfare. Sorry Rafal. Sometimes things do get "muddled".

I get muddled too.  Dash 7 instead of Dash 8 - doh! ;-)

Gavin Barbara

No worries Gavin, if there was ever an aircraft to get Rafal over to FSX it would have to be the Majestic Dash 8. That simulation is pure genius :)

Rob Prest

I've been thinking about getting it myself Rob, but doubt if I could handle the complexity if I can't even remember what it's called ;-)

Gavin Barbara