Sign in to follow this  
NGXfanatic

PAJN RNP 26 Approach

Hi everyone, I wanted to fly some RNP approaches to some of the lesser known Alaska airports in the NGX, but apart from finding one file with approach data in the avsim library that can be used by the NGX FMC (PAKT, PAPG, PASI, PAWG), I really really would like to fly the rnp for PAJN runway 26 but can't find anything on the interwebs.   I thought there would be a bunch of RNP approaches coded for the PMDG NGX since it's release, but haven't found any apart from the aforementioned Alaska file and one for a New Zealand airport.  Does anyone have this approach, either via NGX FMC data or approach plates, that they can legally share with me? 

The Alaska and New Zealand approaches were programmed by a guy called M_sauce I think, and he did a fantastic job on them, definitely worth a try! Last I saw on here he was planning on doing the PAJN approaches and some other airports in the FTX South Alaska region. I think he might have said he was waiting for Orbx to release their add on PAJN airport before he coded it so he didn't have to revise the data? I hope this is still the case as I appreciate his hard work for us NGX drivers! When Orbx release Queenstown NZQN airport it would be cool to have those files updated too as I think the procedures have changed in the last few months :-)

Cool, that was what I had seen in a forum topic by him from last year.  I feared that he gave up on the project, but it makes sense that he would wait for the payware airport sceneries first.  I had planned on visiting PAJN in the NGX as ASA59, but I'm instead going to fly to one of the four airports he coded approaches for.