Sign in to follow this  
jont

Ultimate Traffic 2 (FSX)

Taken from the Just Flight website - I just Googled "Ultimate Traffic 2"

A huge range of aircraft  
Boeing 727, Boeing 737-700, Boeing 737-200, Fokker 100, BAe 146, Airbus 310, Airbus 319, Airbus 320, Airbus 321, Airbus 330, Airbus 340, Boeing 707, Boeing 737-300, Boeing 737-400, Boeing 737-500, Boeing 737-600, Boeing 737-800, Boeing 737-900, Boeing 747-300, Boeing 747-400, Boeing 757-200, Boeing 767-200, Boeing 767-300, Boeing 767-400, Boeing 777-200, Boeing 777-300, Airbus 300, ATR 42, ATR 72, BAe ATP, Beech 1900, Canadair Regional Jet, McDonnell Douglas DC-10, Dash 8-200, Dash 8-300, Dash 8-400, Fokker 50, Fokker 70, McDonnell Douglas MD-11, McDonnell Douglas MD-80, Saab 340

Hi Guys

Thanks very much for your posts - Bernie5 - many thanks for your time with this - I must have mised that, sorry.

Cheers

Jont

The injected traffic appears at different locations everytime you load a menu from what i could tell. As others have said its not a bug as much as there being no Start menu is Windows 8 isnt a bug.

Bernie5 - many thanks for your time with this - I must have mised that, sorry.

Cheers

Jont

You're very welcome!!  

:P

It may have something to do with the fact that UT2 uses Simconnect to inject their flights.  All of the other traffic pacakage use a BGL, so FSX is essentially in control.

I think whether it's an issue or not depends on how seriously accurate you want your AI traffic to be.  For me, it's mostly eyecandy.  I like having planes sitting around, taking off and landing.  If traffic gets reset, no big deal.

If it is imporant to you that traffic doesn't get reset then go with MTX or one of the other packages. Of course there is no prefect solution, so you'll have to deal with whatever their quirks are.  It's just a matter of which quirk irritates you less.

Ernie

Ernest Pergrem