Sign in to follow this  
Gavin

Question re: A A Sceneries new VTBS Bangkok

Me too. I have the Armi v2 version from 2012 and would like to know if this new version is dramatically different.

Graeme Butler

I just bought it and I like it. I did not have the Armi scenery so I can not say if this new scenery is better or not. Before this I had a freeware scenery for VTBS that caused CTD problems. So for me this new scenery is very nice. The scenery comes with the airport and landclass for the area.

Hi,

how are the FPS with a "certain" amount of AI Traffic?

Does anybody know if it is compatible with Thaiflight VTBD?

And by the way: I remember reading about some kind of conflict between Armi Project and A_A Sceneries (or is this an error of mine), so the difference between these both would interest me, too.

Regards

Harald Geyer
   Gründer der Messerschmitt Freunde Dresden v. V.

lYI9iQV.jpg

For me the framerates were in the mid to upper 20's. I have Thaiflight's VTBD scenery and I did not have any problems. (Although I did not actually go to VTBD)

O. k., thanks Joseph29; then it may be a buy for me. But first I have to know which airports are added to AES with the next version...

Harald

Harald Geyer

lYI9iQV.jpg

Hi, I just wanted to renew the question if anybody has had the opportinity to compare the Armi Project VTBS from 2012 and the new A_A scenery... (not mentioned that the latter is supported by AES 2.31)?

Harald

Harald Geyer

lYI9iQV.jpg

The latest release of AES (2.31) supports the A_A version of VTBS. The Armi Project was already supported. I am curious too, as I have the Armi version and consider it to be a very good rendition. From the screenshots the A_A version looks good too, but I cannot see a compelling reason for buying another version of an airport I use infrequently.

Graeme Butler

but I cannot see a compelling reason for buying another version of an airport I use infrequentl

Agreed.