Sign in to follow this  
bönan

Remove scenery from library "manually"

Hi!

I recently installed a new scenery, and now FS9 crashes to desktop after a few seconds every time I try to fire up the sim. Therefore, I can't get to the library to deactivate the faulty scenery. How can I find the scenery library manually, i.e which file is it in? I really don't want to reinstall the whole thing...

Hi just look for the scenery.cfg.  Then look for the name which you installed at last. Delete this. Than it works

Somehow not all of my installed sceneries seems to be in that file. It goes up to Layer 92. I have installed several sceneries since then, and the faulty one is at level 109...

I'd suggest scenery config editor on source forge... You'll be able to manage your config easily outside of fs9.

Cheers,

Billy

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4 Beta

WW1294.png