Sign in to follow this  
red259

AES credits

I purchased a set of AES credits as the flytampa montreal airport does not have jetways that work with gsx. I downloaded the AES program however is that it does not recognize the serial codes sent in the email (I assume the serial code is the six digit order number because there are no other numbers included). The manual said the program would ask for my email to link up to my account. That has never happened and I uninstalled and reinstalled. I tried to go to the developers forums, however I can't seem to complete the email registration for their support forums. It keeps saying I answered the challenge question wrong. Any ideas how to fix this?

No, the AES Serials are longer than six digits. Where did you buy your AES Credits? If you purchased your credits via SimMarket, you find your Serials at "Your Accont"/"Your Orders".

best regards, Mathias

I bought it through their website using paypal. I checked the email they sent me there is no serial code in it then. I also checked my account on their website (different from support) and it shows the purchase but does not display the serial code. 

I bought it through their website using paypal. I checked the email they sent me there is no serial code in it then. I also checked my account on their website (different from support) and it shows the purchase but does not display the serial code. 

Hi,

Please contact Aerosoft Support directly via e-mail at 'support (at) aerosoft (dot) com', and they will be able to see what may be wrong, and hopefully get you sorted.