Sign in to follow this  
woodhick

Why the Slows?

I just changed my DNS-Server to the fastest avaliable for me. Now it´s working better.

Still up at 7;30.  I'm betting the tech guys are happier than I am.  I really missed not being able to cruise the forums for the past week.  Thanks guys

Same here! The speeds have been normal all day now! Yesterday evening things were also okay already (in Europe). Let's hope they indeed solved whatever problem there was!

9:20 and all is well.  Let's put this baby to bed!!

Access is very fast now even though tracert and ping time are still about 100ms.  Looks like Avsim has tuned their web site.  Good work guys.

Jim Driskell

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

James M Driskell, Maj USMC (Ret)

19 seconds for load times down from 35-45 seconds, it's a little better right now but not as fast as it used to load.

\Robert Hamlich/

HI all,

I agree with Robert load times are about the same faster than yesterday. I from the NW,USA.

bobb

There were 782 members and guest's when I logged on this morning and this was the quickest logon in weeks.  Fingers crossed but I think you've nailed it, great work fellas. 

\Robert Hamlich/

For me it is back up to 30 seconds,1500 hours. Darn!

bobb

Guys, I don't know what your issues are getting to forum.avsim.net, but I just ran a couple of test two minutes ago from Amsterdam, and this is the result:

That's excellent with a score of 88 out of 100 points (and that's from Amsterdam!).

This is from New York:

and this is from Dallas:

I suggest you look at your path to AVSIM. I don't know what your expectations are, but for the great majority of users here, we appear to be satisfying them.

but for the great majority of users here, we appear to be satisfying them.

And I'm one of those satisfied Tom!

Chris Sunseri

Thank you Tom, it is still slow for me , so I will see what is wrong with my computer, I have not changed anything is over a year.

bobb