Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

woodhick

Dusk Departure

Leaving Niagara Falls NY behind with the Falls still visible.  Milviz Baron, Aerosoft Cities X, Active Sky 2012, more

DAN-PC-2013-jul-7-004.jpg

Dan George (woodhick)
Check out Greenbrier Aero Club, the VA for and about the GA pilot.

Hey nice shot!  I just flew from Vienna to Innsbruck last night in a B200.  I was never one for VFR flying with GA aircraft, but Carendo's aircraft turned me and I love it. :)

Engage, research, inform and make your posts count! -Jim Morvay

Origin EON-17SLX - Under the hood: Intel Core i7 7700K at 4.2GHz (Base) 4.6GHz (overclock), nVidia GeForce GTX-1080 Pascal w/8gb vram, 32gb (2x16) Crucial 2400mhz RAM, 3840 x 2160 17.3" IPS w/G-SYNC, Samsung 950 EVO 256GB PCIe m.2 SSD (Primary), Samsung 850 EVO 500gb M.2 (Sim Drive), MS Windows 10 Professional 64-Bit

***Perfect***

....you really love that Milviz Baron :biggrin: Great shot Dan

F16-instruments.jpg

Patrick

I hadn't thought about it Patrick, but yeah, I guess I do. Despite its flaws, quirks, and niggles (is that a word?) it does what I want.  And I have always had a soft spot for a good light twin which the Baron fills.  I had never bought the Carenado Baron, I gave up on "C" some years ago.  I'm sure that will bring down the wrath of many upon my head but that's my personal choice and opinion, so the Milviz B-55 is just what I want--until a better Baron comes along.

Dan George (woodhick)

I had never bought the Carenado Baron, I gave up on "C" some years ago. I'm sure that will bring down the wrath of many upon my head but that's my personal choice and opinion, so the Milviz B-55 is just what I want--until a better Baron comes along.

Not to turn your thread into a Carenado discussion, but I have too.  Though, if they ever spend as much effort on the rest of the airplanes as they do on graphics, I'll be back with both hands.  Lovely shot, BTW...light twin in the early morning or around sunset is my kind of flying.

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM

Thanks for the comments Gregg, & yeah, "C" sure can make outstanding airplane graphics.  Right now I am waiting for the Flight1 King Air B200.  My wait seems almost over if their forums page can be believed.  Some of the guys in my VA wanted me to buy the Carenado King Air.  But I never wavered, not once.  I sure hope the F1 version is as good as their other high end offerings.

Thanks for the kind words for my little screenie

Dan George (woodhick)