Sign in to follow this  
dmbusmc

LatinVFR KMIA V.2 is out

I rated their orignal KMIA at a 5.5/10, it was decent but didnt really peak my interest too much, then they released KSAN which almost knocked my socks off, now they release this....

Whoever they hired that is giving them this kind of overhaul needs to get a BIG RAISE. Before their recent releases they were compared against BluePrintSim and ImagineSim (more or less on par with ImagineSim). Now they are competing against Flightbeam, FlyTampa, and FSDreamTeam, way to go LatinVFR team!

BTW my new personal rating on KMIA from LatinVFR is now a 9/10 only being upstaged by ORBX 2cm detailed airports to which not even FlyTampa or FSDreamTeam have been able to beat.

8414713730_2947d4201c_n.jpg

moving jet ways?

ZORAN

is it compatible with megascenery earth florida as the last version wasnt  

I had elevation issues with the original V1 of MSE (the ones with clouds over the images).

Just received an email notice that version 2.1 is available for download.   Not sure what it updates, though.  Downloading and installing shortly.

I recieved this notice too, I'm interested as to what improvements have been made. Please report if you get a chance.

Tom

"I just wanna tell you both: good luck. We're all counting on you."

moving jet ways?

Haven't had time to go check it out, but I would bet it has custom jetways that need AES to operate. That is just my guess though, I'll know for sure when I get there.

nobody else notices the aircraft shadows disappearing sometimes?

I'll see if I get that issue.

I recieved this notice too, I'm interested as to what improvements have been made. Please report if you get a chance.

From their forum: http://www.flycay.com/forums/showthread.php?5191-KMIA-Miami-V2.0-upgraded-to-V2.1-for-FSX-P3D-and-FS2004

Haven't had time to go check it out, but I would bet it has custom jetways that need AES to operate. That is just my guess though, I'll know for sure when I get there.

From their forum: http://www.flycay.com/forums/showthread.php?5191-KMIA-Miami-V2.0-upgraded-to-V2.1-for-FSX-P3D-and-FS2004

Thanks for the link

Tom

"I just wanna tell you both: good luck. We're all counting on you."

Just slew around the airport you will see it all over the airport at various places.  If it happens to you as well.

Mitchell Haughee

just updated to vol2.1 a definite must buy for 5 euros if you have the earlier edition.  Performance is greatly improved, just like the job they did on KSAN, San Diego, definitely moving up to develoipers like fs dreamteam and fly tampa, and flightbeam.  Graphicallly looks fine, and would definitely recommend it, major improvement, great work Ricardo!!!!!

Hi,

Anyone have this issue where flying the pmdg 777  and also the level d 767 at kmia v2 just after take off  I get stutters, fps are fine at 25, my fps are locked internally at 30

only happens at kmia and klax.

I have a powerful pc, i7 4770k at 4.5ghz 2x Samsung pro ssd one dedicated for fsx asus vi extreme z87 mobo, gtx titan sc , 16gb ram mshkin redline 88824 850w psu

sliders are set not too high also.

tweaks by Kostas guide.

any help will be greatly appreciated thanks.

Hi,

Anyone have this issue where flying the pmdg 777  and also the level d 767 at kmia v2 just after take off  I get stutters, fps are fine at 25, my fps are locked internally at 30

only happens at kmia and klax.

I have a powerful pc, i7 4770k at 4.5ghz 2x Samsung pro ssd one dedicated for fsx asus vi extreme z87 mobo, gtx titan sc , 16gb ram mshkin redline 88824 850w psu

sliders are set not too high also.

tweaks by Kostas guide.

any help will be greatly appreciated thanks.

Save your fsx.cfg and try a new one from here just to see if there is something you messed up in your Kostas tweeks, you can always go back just make sure you save

http://www.venetubo.com/fsx.html

ZORAN

Hi zoran

Thanks for the reply I have tried that to no avail every other airport is perfectly smooth and stutter free I don't understand what it could be

How about ENB or sweet fx? remove those they cause all sorts of dramas. Other than that you have a killer system. I have Klax and a good system and no stutters.

Make sure you dont have another KLAX or KMIA bgl floating around thats causing a double up. Delete any other Bgls 

ZORAN

For what it's worth, I have numerous airports from FSDT, Fly Tampa, Taxi2Gate, Flightbeam and LatinVFR.  I use all the airports purchased except for the LatinVFR products.  Their airports just don't perform well for me, and I concluded it's not a computer issue.