Sign in to follow this  
lthendrix

problem with g 1000 after install of flight 1 pc12

Hi all Here is what I ran into .  I have the t 182 and tbm 850  . After i INSTALLED THE PC 12  the g 1000 displays in both  of these birds was messed up (lettering too big for the spaces  ) it mucked up my displays.  even after deleting config file and pc 12 and both carenados planes and a reinstall of only the carenado planes the problem persisted. and was only solved by a full re install of fsx  .....(good times !)

so just be careful out there  some older software does not play nice with the new stuff.

If any one could explain why this happened ( I have an idea) please enlighten me and if there was an easier fix the the dreaded re install let this forever noob know will ya ?

It has got to be a graphics font file that is used by both airplanes, and one version overwrites the other..

Bert