Sign in to follow this  
wacowboy

PMDG Livery Manager

I recently downloaded all of the 747 and 737 aircraft from PMDG. However, I cannot locate the livery manager for the 747 class. Does anyone know where I might find the livery manager for the 747? ANy help would be appreciated. I have looked all over but can't find it anywhere.

Thanks

Allan

Allan

There's no Livery Manager tool for the current PMDG Queen available.

There was some talk of it being developed but so far, nothing has been released by PMDG.

You need to resort to executing the .EXE files if downloading from the PMDG livery archive or running whatever install instructions come with the various freeware repaints.

Regards

Mark

Spoiler

System specs: MFG Crosswind pedals| ACE B747 yoke |Honeycomb Bravo throttle
Now built: P3Dv5.3HF2: Intel i5-12600K @4.8Ghz | MSI Z690-A PRO | Asus TUF Gaming RTX3070 OC 8Gb| 32Gb Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3200Mhz |Samsung 980Evo Pro PCIe 500Gb | WD Black SN850 PCIe 2Tb | beQuiet 802 Tower Case|Corsair RM850 PSU | Acer Predator 34p 3440x1440p

Mark Aldridge
P3D v5.3 HF2, P3Dv4.5 and sometimes FSX!