Sign in to follow this  
lv-lbz

project king air b350i

I would like to know how the project progresses king air and wonder if there would be the possibility that the king air and steam b350i brought to keep the gauges proved necessary for the reality xp wx500 aprlicarle as radar would do not give us the ability to use each other manufacturer that is doing very well

I await your response and opinion of others thank you very much!

The project is moving.   No comment on the RXP integration....

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

The project is moving.   No comment on the RXP integration....

Is it airborne? Haha. 

I'm not usually one to comment or question products in development...but I'm just too darn excited about this one.

A) Will it have animated props? The cool 3D one's that move abouts from the side view

B) Will the Collins cockpit be fully functional or just a hybrid?

As you could imagine I have literally hundreds more...but I'll contain myself. If you "can't" answer I fully understand. If you can, it would be greatly appreciated! 

Sorry for stealing your thread lv-lbz  :ph34r:

Based on the only Mil-Viz product I own, the Cessna 310, I'd say we are in for a real treat when their King Air 350i and 350 are released.

My computer: ABS Gladiator Gaming PC featuring an Intel 10700F CPU, EVGA CLC-240 AIO cooler (dead fans replaced with Noctua fans), Asus Tuf Gaming B460M Plus motherboard, 16GB DDR4-3000 RAM, 1 TB NVMe SSD, EVGA RTX3070 FTW3 video card, dead EVGA 750 watt power supply replaced with Antec 900 watt PSU.

If you look around the forums here, on our site and on our Facebook page, you will find most of the info you might be interested in knowing.

I don't, sadly, have the time to repeat it, nor to look for it.

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

not.  going. to. happen.

Good day from Vienna,

for using the B350i in a Simulator project (actually in a real Piper shell) I would just be glad to know if the screens can be undocked for a proper use withouth the VC (possibly including RMU and Standby instrument).

Further more I would be interested to know if there will be some way to access the Pro Line specific switches with hardware buttons. Should it be keycommands (which I doubt you will be preparing), a list to control them with LUA scripts or directly with Offsets- anything would be helpful just to make them work without mouse macros.

Thanks for your reply and regards,

Alfred

The answer is that you can create "views" with ezdoc or something similar on your own (or someone may do so from within the company)... but we will not, repeat not, be doing 2d panels for the main mfd's/pfd's.  The FMS does have a popup....

We do intend to allow for hardware simmers to have access to a control list.

Puh, that was clear and indeed surprising, as this will not allow a proper integration into hardware setups. Kind of sad but at least I know now that it is just 100% VC.

Regards, Alfred

Actually it will work just not with a 2d panel. You can use the views as previously stated. And that will do the trick. I'm not seeing an issue here....

Is this guy coming along nicely?  Prepaid so long ago i almost forgot about it :P

CASE: Custom ALU 5.3L CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4060 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11

We will, with luck, be releasing a beta to those who pre-paid.  Note that this will not mean you have to test it... just that you will get it.

Interesting, i'll be waiting to hear from you. Very curious about this 350i, i've always wanted such a detailed turboprop in FSX.

CASE: Custom ALU 5.3L CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4060 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11

Hi Milviz,

you are right that it is going to work somehow to get a second VC window onto another monitor with a fixed view on certain screens, but I really doubt any serious Cockpit builder who is spending 5k to 10k Euros will go for such an approach. There will be very likely a sudden drop in frame rates, further no possibility to allign the screens 100% to the 3-layered backlit panels and maybe also some little perspective issues as the screens are viewed from a fixed point onto a 3D surface.

I do understand that the minority of cockpit builders will not really make a difference to your sales, but I did think - knowing fellow simmers flying their PMDG in VC, that it helps to keep PFD/MDF on top while browsing around with EZDOC.

I have no idea how difficult it would be to integrated pop-ups, but all pure VC planes I know so far do have them - that was my hope to expect them in your mostly awaited add-on.

Best regards,

Alfred