Sign in to follow this  
jetsmell

How to download liveries

I'm having trouble downloading the liveries. Not very computer literate ,so can you please explain step by step how to do this?

- Download the (correct/corresponding) livery files from PMDG.

- Collect them in one dedicated folder of your choice.

- Run the NGX livery installer and point it to that folder.

Most important thing to be aware of is, that there's no installer per livery, but the livery manager included in your base installation has to be used in conjunction with the downloaded livery files.

Also run the livery manager by right clicking and choosing Run As Administrator. I believe livery manager will not work if you don't do this.

I believe this is explained (with pictures) in the introduction manual, included with the aircraft.

Kyle Rodgers

I'm having trouble downloading the liveries. Not very computer literate ,so can you please explain step by step how to do this?

- Download the (correct/corresponding) livery files from PMDG.

- Collect them in one dedicated folder of your choice.

- Run the NGX livery installer and point it to that folder.

Most important thing to be aware of is, that there's no installer per livery, but the livery manager included in your base installation has to be used in conjunction with the downloaded livery files.

I believe this is explained (with pictures) in the introduction manual, included with the aircraft.

As  to the above  posters  and I go  one  step more  its on page 126 of  the introduction manual

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

As  to the above  posters  and I go  one  step more  its on page 126 of  the introduction manual

You should not have disclosed the page no. until we have received confirmation that Jet Smell actually is his correct RW name!   :p0805: