Sign in to follow this  
GodAtum

777 home cockpit Kickstarter project?

Do you think this 777 home cockpit Kickstarter project is worth pursuing?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think this 777 home cockpit Kickstarter project is worth pursuing?

• Yes I will buy a £25 reward
    • Yes I will buy a £50 reward
    • Yes I will buy a £100 reward
    • No i won't buy a reward

I'm trying to gauge opinion on whether or not to start a Kickstarter project. My project is to build a 777 home cockpit complete with a complete dual officer panel, seats, overhead, throttle and pedestal. The visuals will be a 180 screen with 3 HD projectors. This also involves a garage conversion to house the cockpit in. This will be located in London, UK. The total amount I hope to raise will be £50,000.

There will be 3 rewards: £25 for 30 mins flight experience, £50 for 1 hour and £100 for 2 hours.

Do you think this is worth pursuing?

Personally, I have looked into building my own 777 Cockpit, and I have to say. There is a crazy amount of work that has to go into it. 

Since you are in the UK, I might as well go to CAE in Montreal for their Sims lol. Closer and cheaper ( No Airfare required haha )

There is a web site i saw recently that is selling the components of the 777 for fairly cheap. Flight Deck Solutions http://www.flightdecksolutions.com/components/b777/

I'm sorry, reward is not satisfactory at all. Imagine you collect 50k pounds via kickstarter - you get full sim for free and award real investors by ridiculously short time of simming.

Thank you for your comments. I'll have to scale down the project and try to save u some money myself.