Sign in to follow this  
sac601

PMDG 777 Throttle 2D view

Is anyone know if there will be the throttle view with the B777 on 2D view. There is no with the 737 this is why I am not flying it.

Thanks

Al

Really no 2D panel? Doesn't make sense. It should be 2D and Virtual. I will not buy it if can't be in 2D.

Al

I will not buy it if can't be in 2D.

That will be your fault. You're going to miss the best upcoming addon. B)

What would you need 2D throttle view for? I understand why some people prefer using 2D over VC but I don't see why anyone would need to see throttle levers in 2D.

I stopped using 2D a long time ago, other than for overhead setup and such stuff sometimes depending from the plane.

Virtual cockpit with proper viewpoints for overhead and other important parts is just as practical. 

Regards

Joona L

I will not buy it if can't be in 2D.

You'll be missing out on some good stuff!

Yeah, interjection, not wanting to instigate a flame war, but:

I fully support PMDG's decision to abandon the 2d panels/pit, it is an anachronism, unnecessary, and sucks up development resources.

You're going to have to get with the times, sir.

spacer.png

I only really use the overhead sometimes in 2D as a popup, but other than that I fly the aircraft in VC, referring to NGX obviously!

Kind regards

Werner

While there is no 2D Panel per say, there are 2D 'Window Pop-Ups' that you will be able to utilize for tuning knobs and flipping switches, such as on the Overhead, FMC or Pedestal.

I only really use the overhead sometimes in 2D as a popup, but other than that I fly the aircraft in VC, referring to NGX obviously!

Kind regards

Werner

If you have opus or ezdok, set yourself up with a view looking directly straight at the overhead panel. That's what I did since panning at the overhead from captains seat is kind of hard to click buttons on the FO side of the panel. With opus I was able to set a a view for anything I want, Looking directly at the MCP, down at the throttle quadrant, down at the radio stack, Captain side, FO side, any any kind of external view you can imagine. You can then assign the panel to any kind of hot key combination.

Kacper Nowotynski

Here we go... again... v44

Here we go... again... v44

Bah!

What else is there to do...?

spacer.png

Don't feed the trolls. They're fat enough in these parts.