Sign in to follow this  
bukeyolacan

FTX Global very soon

going to say goodbye to GEX and hello to Global.   

Looks nice. I wish they would have captioned the images with location. Have the roads been redone I wonder. It sure looks that way to me. Maybe as more images are released it will show more detail.

Bob

In addition to the much improved land class and autogen, I really appreciate how they are inserting landmarks that were either not originally included or were built after 2006.  Should be well worth it.

LUIS LINARES

Processor: Intel Core i9 6700K 9900K (5.0 GHz Turbo) Eight Core; CPU Cooling: NXXT Kraken X62 280mm CPU Liquid Cooler; System Memory: 64GB Corsair DDR4 SDRAM @ 3200 MHz, RGB; Graphics Processor: 11GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 Ti, GDDR6, Primary Drive: 2TB Samsung 850 Pro Solid State Drive (SSD)

Have the roads been redone I wonder.

No the roads are not redone! For that matter there will be zero changes to rivers, coastlines, lakes, mesh or 99% of the other things that Orbx puts into their regional sceneries.

I wonder how much this going to be, lol. To re-do the wholeeeee world!

If you are asking about the price its 100 dollar.

Have the roads been redone I wonder. It sure looks that way to me.

Could be, their OpenLC packs include OSM vector data. But I've tried OpenVFR vector data (also OSM based) over FSGenesis NextMap mesh for Northern Andes, and they didn't correct elevation of water polygons, so I still got ugly sunken lakes because it's based on inaccurate default mesh. That's the problem with piecemeal solutions, when you buy an FTX region they fix everything including mesh, airport and lake elevations, vector data, custom modelling and so on, not just improved textures or landclass.

I'd love to see some images or video comparing FTX Global vs latest version of GEX USA textures.

Barry Friedman

If you are asking about the price its 100 dollar.

Oh, didn't know they already released a price! Well, that'll be something I am definitely going to work towards buying for sure!

Signature2.png

I'd love to see some images or video comparing FTX Global vs latest version of GEX USA textures.

+1

That's what I would love to see as well.

+1 for GEX vs. FTX. and +1 for captions. Of course, some of the pictures are pretty obvious.

I'd also like to see real night images. The few that they have are early evening.

The price has me interested, though.

I was about to swith from P3D to XPX but I might wait and try this out. I hope Global brings some FPS improvements...

Really want to know what Hawaii and the Asian region will look like.

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

Im still on the fence about this one.

I know it may sound odd but i will probably buy it if it comes with a full un-installer.I dislike how complicated they make it to remove there products cleanly.

Stephen

Asus Z170 Deluxe, 32 GB DDR4 Dominator Platinum, i7 6700k mild overclock, GTX Titan ( Pascal ) Win10

I'll be getting is as spoon as it comes out.

As for images, John has been posting sample images from different continents and countries for almost two moinths now. Check their forum.