Sign in to follow this  
ferangel2000

Boeing 777-200 TOUCH DOWN (SLOW MOTION)

What the heck is a 6 wheeled boogie anyway?

:lol:

3 motorbikes on the dance floor ;)

Shouldn't you be in a dark quiet room isolated from the world rapidly packaging our airplane for us instead of watching ULTRA SLO MOTION videos of wheels? :-D haha

To answer your question it's a 777 landing gear that really knows how to get down 

Craig-

AHAHAHAHAHA

Didn't you hear?  The 777 was actually finished last November but we are just sitting on it for our own amusement.

All those conspiracy theories were true. 

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

Craig-

AHAHAHAHAHA

Didn't you hear?  The 777 was actually finished last November but we are just sitting on it for our own amusement.

knew it  :p0816:

Flying Tigers Group

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

What the heck is a 6 wheeled boogie anyway?

:lol:

Roller skate dancing? :-)

Gavin Barbara

Over 10 years here and AVSIM is still my favourite FS site :-)

Craig-

AHAHAHAHAHA

I love a good conspiracy theory every now and again.  

Serious question:  Have you ever seen (not necessarily reported) a UFO during your flights? 

Trivia questions:  Do the rear tires have a shorter lifespan than the front tires?  And are they ever rotated?

Larry

i9-9900k@5.0 HT, Maximus XI Code, 16GB TridentZ @ 4000, 2080Ti FTW3 Ultra Hydro, ekwb EK-KIT P360 water, 4K@30, W10 Pro, P3D v5.0

I love a good conspiracy theory every now and again.

Serious question: Have you ever seen (not necessarily reported) a UFO during your flights?

Isn't every aircraft a UFO till it is squawking it's discreet transponder code?

It's that moment when the departure radar controller says "Identified" over the radio when the UFO becomes an IFO (Identified flying object) lol.

"American 285, Identified, climb Flight level 240"

Trivia questions: Do the rear tires have a shorter lifespan than the front tires? And are they ever rotated?

The two last wheels on each side rotate to reduce wear overall I believe. My buddy sent me a video where this is actually evident: and go to 2:42. You can see my mates comment in the description with the time too!

*edit* won't allow me to post link. Search the Youtube channel; flugsnug and it's the "Birmingham airport activities - early summer 2013" video.

I wish I could find the FAA study online.  There is more tire wear from braking, then from the touch down.  You should see the tire wear from an a/c hydroplaning down the runway.  All the tires have looked like it melted.  Besides, that is just one more thing to break.

Jared Shipley